Dave Richmond

Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone has any info on a guy i spent a brilliant weekend with a few years ago called dave richmond, at the time he was driving a F16 doing work for Dave Hogg from nottingham.Last i heard he was living goole area?

I once knew a small dark fellow called Don Richmond who was the fitter for Hedley Shaw’s haulage when I worked for them in the mid 60’s. He had a brother too but can’t remember his name. Later Don bought into a railway sleeper recovery business and used to collect/deliver them with a Commer knocker rigid 16 tonner. No idea what he did after that but he would have been about 30 odd at the time.

steve, used to work with dave (or dwang) at the time, as far as i know he’s still on for s.d.cooper out of goole

Spardo:
I once knew a small dark fellow called Don Richmond who was the fitter for Hedley Shaw’s haulage when I worked for them in the mid 60’s. He had a brother too but can’t remember his name. Later Don bought into a railway sleeper recovery business and used to collect/deliver them with a Commer knocker rigid 16 tonner. No idea what he did after that but he would have been about 30 odd at the time.

:confused: :wink:

Hi guys, is this the same dave richmond who ran middle east, russia ect, think he married a romanian lilly i think her name was?

yep the same one, he was actually an o/d subbing to hogg, his last wagon was an ex kenny williamson F12 still in basically same colours - B424JHH if my failing memory serves me right :blush:

as i said he’s on for coopers at goole - don;t have a number for him though i’m afraid

Cheers for that, will keep my eyes open for him now that i know who to look for! :sunglasses:

Last time I seen Dave was in Kosova, at that time he had a F 16 and was subbing for Dave Hogg. Good guy to run with.

Was he at that latest reunion in Daventry around Christmas?

I know he organised one last year for some mates with Bob the Hedgehog

And it is that time of year again, the Hotel will be reeking of red diesel fuel again this year.

I have just had Big Bob on the phone for an hour.