Dave Callow memorial funday

To my fellow truckers. In January of this year my youngest brother died of a brain tumour. He was only 33 years old. He’d been a trucker for Stobart, Wincanton BP and his last employer was watsons petroleum based at Shustoke west midlands. He left a widow and a 5 year old daughter. This Saturday July 25th we have a fundraising football match at highgate utd ground in Shirley. There will also be various stall holders bouncy castles ice cream vans and most importantly…a bar !!! Everyone is welcome to help us raise money for his widow and brain tumour UK. Gates open at 9 and kick off 11.30. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Steve Callow Fagan and Whalley class 1 driver.

hi m8 all the best for sat and best wishes to all family have gr8 day

too far for me mate but best of luck with the day. have you thought about a just giving page or whatever they are now for people who want to donate but are not local?

Thanks for your good wishes. Very much appreciated. 8 years ago we lost our Dad also a life long trucker ( hence why me and my little bro became truckers) when he rolled his truck on the A14. It’s just me now but it’s nice to no there are some good people out there. Thanks again.

Hope the fundraiser for your brother is a resounding success mate :wink:

Sad to read about your Dad too. :frowning:

Do you have a “Just Giving” page for him please ?..

Sorry about your sad loss,hope you have a great day.
Many years ago I worked at Capels in Balsall Common,there was some Callow brothers there(think it was Eddy &Graham) one was in the office and the other was doing regular Liverpool,I think they had another brother who owned Callow Transport in Solihull any relation.■■

Thanks for ur post. No none of those people are related.