Data academy Leicester

its no secret that I’ve been considering doing class 1 for a while. data academy is local to me and on the website boasts an 80% first time pass rate. but on another thread beaver said that Leicester is in the top 3 lowest pass rates in the country. if that’s correct, then the claims on the website are lies, is there a way I can check for myself?

There is no way of checking the accuracy of a trainers claims to a pass rate. I would guess though that the 80% claim may be accurate as it seems a tad low for class 1

It doesn’t actually matter if the pass rate is 95% if you happen to be in the other 5%.

Call them and book a free assessment drive. You will then get a FEEL for the trainer

I fully intend to, if I ever get a day off work between now and September! lol

Call them and book a free assessment drive.

Always the best advice. Better still to have 2 or 3 assessments so you have comparisons.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Data do not test at the Leicester DVSA test centre so you can ignore the figures for that

Data have their own test routes and reversing area with an office for the examiners at their base

The trainees often get to briefly meet examiners during their training so come test time they are not strangers which in turn causes less stress on test day hence the increase in pass rates

I know the crew at Data well and can confidently state that the above is correct

Agree with ROG 100% - if Data say that is there pass rate then I wouldn’t dispute it at all.
Slightly different to the situation LgvTrainer is talking about where a number of training companies use the same test centre.
We have our own test centre so CAN guarantee our pass rate - as can Data Academy.

John