dashcam

■■■■ cameras that is the biggest problem in this country. Can’t take a dump in the street without someone recording it and sending it to the police.

Seriously though cameras are bad. Government is big on them + plus they are constantly trying to get you to shop your friends/families and neighbors for silly stuff. Probably will get to a point in which you cant scratch your nose without some ■■■■■■ uploading it to the interweb.
How long until we all have forward facing cameras on our clothes for our own protection lol? “YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG CHANGE MR MCDONALDS MAN AND I HAVE THE RECORDING TO PROVE IT GONNA GET U THE SACK” Thank god for cameras :unamused:
Seriously the amount of people on YouTube shoping people for petty stuff from delivery drivers throwing parcels to people not indicating is crazy.
Pretty sure black mirror done a episode about this subject.

Call me crazy but the government wants to turn people against each other and this is one of the ways they do it. Because you are much easier to control if your one person not a group.

AND ANOTHER THING. No one wants to see your ■■■■■■ commute to work or any of your driving unless you crash because we are ■■■■■■ people and find it funny to watch.
Recording everything for your own protection tm.

adam277:
[zb] cameras that is the biggest problem in this country. Can’t take a dump in the street without someone recording it and sending it to the police.

Seriously though cameras are bad. Government is big on them + plus they are constantly trying to get you to shop your friends/families and neighbors for silly stuff. Probably will get to a point in which you cant scratch your nose without some [zb] uploading it to the interweb.
How long until we all have forward facing cameras on our clothes for our own protection lol? “YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG CHANGE MR MCDONALDS MAN AND I HAVE THE RECORDING TO PROVE IT GONNA GET U THE SACK” Thank god for cameras :unamused:
Seriously the amount of people on YouTube shoping people for petty stuff from delivery drivers throwing parcels to people not indicating is crazy.
Pretty sure black mirror done a episode about this subject.

Call me crazy but the government wants to turn people against each other and this is one of the ways they do it. Because you are much easier to control if your one person not a group.

AND ANOTHER THING. No one wants to see your [zb] commute to work or any of your driving unless you crash because we are [zb] people and find it funny to watch.
Recording everything for your own protection tm.

Yeah well I’m pretty sure ‘the maoster’ was glad he had one recording, youtube.com/watch?v=mzux9Cj-Yhk&, I believe they even tried claiming he was at fault.