Dashboard Cameras

Got called last Week in the Office to watch a Movie. :stuck_out_tongue:
Someone had filmed me. I remember them. It was a White Landrover from the A1 to M1 behind me. Then on the Way to the R/Bout with 405 he was long driving next to me to film the Driver (as if that were safe),and then he pulled off.As i approached the R/Bout with 405 he was parked up in 3th Lane (most inside Lane) on the Roundabout doing a Call. :slight_smile:
I shall drive more with keeping in Mind about the many Vehicles having Dashboard Cameras.
I am not sure how ever you cood ovatake if yuu help not yourself from Time to Time.
Anywhy,…
Is it legal to Film me if i dont give Permision in writing?

Immigrant:
Is it legal to Film me if i dont give Permision in writing?

your out in the open & in the public domain … so yes they can film you

Flesh coloured balaclava - wear it at all times when driving the truck.

Can you identify the driver? Yep they were bald, had no nose and no lips, I shouted at them, but realised that they had no ears either. :open_mouth:

I’m compiling dash cam footage of the world’s ugliest truck driver… :wink:

LIBERTY_GUY:
Flesh coloured balaclava - wear it at all times when driving the truck.

Can you identify the driver? Yep they were bald, had no nose and no lips, I shouted at them, but realised that they had no ears either. :open_mouth:

I’m compiling dash cam footage of the world’s ugliest truck driver… :wink:

You owe me a new keyboard :slight_smile:

So either it was the quality of your driving or doing something behind the wheel you shouldn’t have… end of the day there are camera everywhere, in cars… motorbikes… cyclists…and all that BS ends up on Youtube or with your employer :imp:

I have turned mine around so it films me.

Problem is, I forgot the other day whilst getting my gas mask on. I forgot to take my â– â– â– â– â– â–  clamps off too.