Dash cameras

I have one of these…ebay.co.uk/itm/IR-Car-Vehicl … 3cbed83ef4

No gps but does an excellent job…loops around on a 16gb sdcard…gives you about 4 hours i think before overwriting

Reviews a good find thanks mate, will have a look on my Pc when I get home, why does YouTube insist on a low quality feed on the mobile service regardless if your bandwidth ability ■■? !!!

My friend had some android application that does just that - it uses build in accelerator… Check android shop if you have android phone…

I have looked into several android and OS versions, sadly whilst good ideas none really mimic the real deal properly yet, flawed potential gems sadly.

Another recommendation is probably the GoPro HD HERO2, records in 170deg FOV and with a 32GB card it will record true 1080p HD for 4.5 hours, comes with many suction mounts and things like that. Unfortunately you will have to buy the SD card but I picked up a Sandisk Extreme Class 10 32GB for £17

Squiddy:
I got the impression you do this already. Am I missing something?

No I don’t record every minute I drive. And I want a dedicated one that I stick to screen and forget about, rather than faffing about with my phone every trip.

bubsy06:
Dont think you will get anything much good for under £100, I have been looking for one for the last few days, best I came up with was this but its over £200 :open_mouth: you can get it cheaper if you buy from Korea but its a bit of a risk.
EDIT: the company who make the camera Pitasoft are Korean so might be worth buying from here for £137 ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-BlackVue- … 1c25a07a2b
heres the english seller
ebay.co.uk/itm/BlackVue-16GB … 3cc521380e

Don’t forget you might be liable for an additional 30% bill from the customs on the one from Korea.
It really does look a quality piece of kit.
I’m still researching, one guy selling them seems to scratch out the serial numbrs, so wroth checking feedbacks if anyone else is thinking of buying.