Dash Cameras

Do you think Ive got enough to catch all the crazy foreigners pulling out of lay-bys infront of me?

Nope

…A good frontal impact, and you’ll merely be filming your pedals and windscreen smithereens… :smiling_imp:

I’d get one more just to be on the safe side :smiley: :smiley:

wing-nut:

LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wonder if anyone will invent a cam that sits inside the headlight mounts - both sides? - There’s more chance of one at least surviving any frontal impact that way. :bulb:

wing-nut:

Like a probe cam in the drivers seat… Just for when the turtle wants to say Hello

i use the one on the left blackvue seems good and also have the app on the phone is realy good !
:wink:

I thought the idea of a large clear windscreen was to give the driver maximum visibility not clutter it up with camera’s , still he will have plenty of evidence when he runs into somebody from behind because his view was obscured.’

amamdada:
I thought the idea of a large clear windscreen was to give the driver maximum visibility not clutter it up with camera’s , still he will have plenty of evidence when he runs into somebody from behind because his view was obscured.’

Joke detector.jpg

Nah… That’s a Phillips Webbishave. :smiley:

thats nearly as good as the truck i seen this week wit h3 satnavs in the window :open_mouth: :confused: :unamused:

The-Snowman:

amamdada:

Lol… Perfect