Dash camera captures Road Rage Trucker on the M6 Toll

Just spotted this on the aol website:

cars.aol.co.uk/2016/02/26/dashca … d%3D434020

I presume it hasn’t been posted here already.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=135149

Aol probably copied it from here. Surprised them buggers are still going. I remember trying to get rid of them when tinterweb in the UK was limited to dialup (yes kids we didnt always have broadband, talk about buffering on the vinegar strokes).

Ended up binning my desktop (yes kids we dint always have tablets and laptops, they used to be big bulky things that you needed a whole room for, a lock on the door was needed for more intimate browsing sessions).

Now all you need is a phone and a loo cubicle and the worlds at your fingertips.

Just reminising a bit but I remember at school when we all got given a dictionary in class and my first word search was for ■■■■■■.
Unsurprisingly 30 years later when I got my first desktop computer, history repeated itself.

All I need now is to see a real one.
No just look in the mirror jokes please.

I guessing there was a time that where ever you looked on a landfill site you saw a free AOL disc :laughing:

retaliated sharply, I wonder if it was Marious pujinofskie spelling obviously rong lol :laughing: :unamused:

Apparently the company have so say given the driver a warning and asked S M to remove the footage .
Bit late :grimacing:

AOL…WHHOOOOOO!!!

Dipper_Dave:
Aol probably copied it from here. Surprised them buggers are still going. I remember trying to get rid of them when tinterweb in the UK was limited to dialup (yes kids we didnt always have broadband, talk about buffering on the vinegar strokes).

Ended up binning my desktop (yes kids we dint always have tablets and laptops, they used to be big bulky things that you needed a whole room for, a lock on the door was needed for more intimate browsing sessions).

Now all you need is a phone and a loo cubicle and the worlds at your fingertips.

Just reminising a bit but I remember at school when we all got given a dictionary in class and my first word search was for ■■■■■■.
Unsurprisingly 30 years later when I got my first desktop computer, history repeated itself.

You probably still have a freeserve email account right? :grimacing:

el_presidente:

Dipper_Dave:

You probably still have a freeserve email account right? :grimacing:

I do!