Dash camera can help

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … s-car.html

Knob

I read that last week. Looks like someone will be looking for work soon…

Further down that link is a piece about Hill, a contestant on The Apprentice, who has (spent) convictions for thuggery. (No, I haven’t misspelt that…) Our (ex-)driver colleague will be able to apply for series 11 next year…

Agency driver…

Phil1979:
Looks like someone will be looking for work soon…

Looks like it, (good job too)

• Thug jumped out of cab on Forth Road Bridge crossing during rush hour
  • Pulls door handle of family car, where two-year-old sat in the back seat
  • Driver of family car said: ‘My daughter was distraught and traumatised’

* Lorry driver has since been sacked for his ‘disgraceful’ behaviour

That moment at 0:45 when he trips up the step trying to jump back in though… :unamused: :laughing:

Dipper_Dave:
Agency driver…

Wow, you really have it in for agency drivers! No need to view all of them in the same light because a few are right twits :wink: The silent majority are actually quite decent lads.

AlfieJones:

Dipper_Dave:
Agency driver…

Wow, you really have it in for agency drivers! No need to view all of them in the same light because a few are right twits :wink: The silent majority are actually quite decent lads.

Nah, they’re just right silent twits.

The car driver said he backed off because of his daughter in the back, i dont think so, he backed off cos he saw the camera in the windscreen, a total idiot, if it had been to another trucker, no one would have batted an eyelid lol

Lay him off ASAP and lock him away

I am an agency driver I have also done 10 years in Army and 18 years in HMPS (Prison Officer ) protecting people like you, you really do have a grudge against agency drivers sort it out my friend.

Sumsmeister:

AlfieJones:

Dipper_Dave:
Agency driver…

What a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■! head :imp:

Me as well, I like it for the freedom as I only need part time work, I try my best for whoever as I like a good rep and to go back to jobs I like. Dont understand why peeps think we are twits…

Chilled:
I am an agency driver I have also done 10 years in Army and 18 years in HMPS (Prison Officer ) protecting people like you, you really do have a grudge against agency drivers sort it out my friend.

Sumsmeister:

AlfieJones:

Dipper_Dave:
Agency driver…

Look at all the agency drivers getting their collective knickers in a twist again. :laughing:

Chilled:

Sumsmeister:

AlfieJones:

Dipper_Dave:
Agency driver…

Well 2 out of 3 things to be proud of aint bad.

Seriously though I only mentioned agency driver as this is what was reported, you pair need to keep check of your emotions or you will just become me ■■■■■■■ or sport for other people like me… :wink:

I think it’s a running joke from some on here that all agency drivers can’t drive, just ignore it & don’t take it personally.

Sumsmeister:

AlfieJones:

Dipper_Dave:
Agency driver…

Silver_Surfer:
I think it’s a running joke from some on here that all agency drivers can’t drive, just ignore it & don’t take it personally.

This.
Now that I think about it, I’m agency too :open_mouth: :blush:
For the record, my remark was a total play on words - I simply couldn’t pass up the opportunity.
I laugh at posts that have a go at agency drivers, cos I know I can drive. Not perfect, but well enough to be still working for the same company after walking into an agency in June this year and walking out an hour and a half later with my current assignment. Started driving in May, btw. I say drive, it’s only a puddle-jumper…

I wonder if he had his cpc card on him :grimacing:

118steve:
Me as well, I like it for the freedom as I only need part time work, I try my best for whoever as I like a good rep and to go back to jobs I like. Dont understand why peeps think we are twits…

Chilled:

Sumsmeister:

AlfieJones:

Dipper_Dave:
Agency driver…

Its unfortunately human nature. People like to try and promote themselves by putting down others. Makes them feel better about themselves.

Some Agency drivers shouldn’t be on the roads. But you could say that about some employed drivers who have been in the same job for 30 years. Its down to an individual, not their choice of job.

should have knocked the skinny bell end out!