Darwin Awards 2020

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-w … e-51326361

deffo a winner for 2020 sofar,but will feb bring us anymore suitable candidates■■? :smiley:

“dave” on the coronavirus bus might be exempt by now unless theres a posthumous award section. :laughing:

It would have been much funnier if he had been called ‘JACK’ :laughing:

Here is a driving related one from the Darwin Awards site…
darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2019-02.html
Nice reference to the Blues Brothers too.
youtube.com/watch?v=QTOg4aYGtdY

robroy:
It would have been much funnier if he had been called ‘JACK’ :laughing:

I must admit, that cracked me up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Picture the scene oh zb it’s a diesel it ain’t got a cataclysmic converter.Why didn’t I notice that before I got under the heap.Oh zb why didn’t I chock the wheels and drop it on some axle sta… as it started rolling of the jack.

dieseldog999:
deffo a winner for 2020 sofar,but will feb bring us anymore suitable candidates■■? :smiley:

“dave” on the coronavirus bus might be exempt by now unless theres a posthumous award section. :laughing:

Bus.We’re talking a fully loaded Boeing 747 from China,loaded with passengers and crew who may or may not have caught a super virus that’s spreading like wildfire there.With a 14 day incubation period that’s contagious long before that point.Then told to go to the nearest hospital if they start feeling ill after their arrival.

This unfortunate amateur scrap metal blagger and mechanic is a positive genius compared to that lot.

They all seem to put a lot of faith in trolley jacks
youtu.be/koMd_zvTkAg

Harry Monk:
Swindon catalytic converter thief was found dead under car - BBC News

It was in the local rag a while back, national news since coroners report out.

He had some on his side mind…

Carryfast:

dieseldog999:

Bus.We’re talking a fully loaded Boeing 747 from China,loaded with passengers and crew who may or may not have caught a super virus that’s spreading like wildfire there.With a 14 day incubation period that’s contagious long before that point.Then told to go to the nearest hospital if they start feeling ill after their arrival.

This unfortunate amateur scrap metal blagger and mechanic is a positive genius compared to that lot.

83 UK nationals who are going into isolation for 14 days.
Currently an unknown incubation period, but since estimates are around 3 to 10 days, 14 days is being safe.
“Super virus”? Which page of Grays Anatomy is that defined on?
“Spreading like wildfire”! Is that he estimate of the London School Of Tropical Medicine, or a headline from an online medical guru of some sort.

njl:

Harry Monk:
Swindon catalytic converter thief was found dead under car - BBC News

It was in the local rag a while back, national news since coroners report out.

He had some on his side mind…

‘‘Helpful whenever I needed something for my car’’
Did he need a catalytic converter by any chance? :bulb: :smiley:

So was Gary officially a ‘Cat Burglar’ or what? :laughing:

I thank you. :sunglasses:

possibly the police will carry out an exhaust-ive search as to whether he was the catalyst in an as yet undiscovered major criminal operation,or. whether he was just another scummy tealeaf out on the rob after jack-ing his job in getting his just desserts.

your welcome. :slight_smile:

Franglais:

Carryfast:

83 UK nationals who are going into isolation for 14 days.
Currently an unknown incubation period, but since estimates are around 3 to 10 days, 14 days is being safe.
“Super virus”? Which page of Grays Anatomy is that defined on?
“Spreading like wildfire”! Is that he estimate of the London School Of Tropical Medicine, or a headline from an online medical guru of some sort.

Chinese Nationals but Brit passport holders you mean.They need a Boeing 747 to carry 83 people.

Corona virus no problem it’s no worse than the common cold or a bit of flu which obviously always involves the evacuation from affected areas across the world and the ‘isolation’ of all those who are at risk of having caught it.Except in this case ‘isolation’ means let’s bring them all here with the resulting risks of transmission.Why should we want to be excluded.It’s not like our hospitals are over worked and we really need this to add to their workload.While why should Brits be exempt from a Chinese virus caused by Chinese eating habits.It’s only fair that it should be brought here.

Spreading like wildfire even by the figures of the Chinese Communist Party which we can trust unconditionally regarding such matters.

dieseldog999:
possibly the police will carry out an exhaust-ive search as to whether he was the catalyst in an as yet undiscovered major criminal operation,or. whether he was just another scummy tealeaf out on the rob after jack-ing his job in getting his just desserts.

your welcome. :slight_smile:

To be fair he could have been a professional mechanic who worked there putting in a bit of over time doing a Cat replacement but just rushed the job a bit by cutting a few corners on elf and safety.