Dartford Tunnel Closed

Avoid like the plaque chaps, accident and diesel spill on the Essex side just as you come out the tunnel, tolls are closed.

Thanks for the heads up, as I will be using that in about a hr to get to work

Now open, with tailbacks to J4.

The usual then. :frowning:

I got through a few minutes after this happened. Luckily i got away from my collection 15 mins early or I would have got caught right up in it all.

how will we tell the difference

Absolute joke that crossing, both ways. All the money they earn off it should be put into building another bridge or tunnels. It is only going to get worse as the roads get busier and busier. Lucky I only have to put up with it for another week then I won’t be going any further south than Lutterworth :smiley:

Alcpone:
Absolute joke that crossing, both ways. All the money they earn off it should be put into building another bridge or tunnels. It is only going to get worse as the roads get busier and busier. Lucky I only have to put up with it for another week then I won’t be going any further south than Lutterworth :smiley:

Lucky lucky man!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Left Clacket Lane services at 14.10, got thru the pipe and into Essex at 16.55. :exclamation:

kindle530:
Left Clacket Lane services at 14.10, got thru the pipe and into Essex at 16.55. :exclamation:

And how do you feel■■?
Don’t mean that as a ■■■■ take either mate :smiley:

A tanker driver told me it the problem, i was fretting a bit, but after having over an hour break near the A2 the only thing i had to worry about was being parked up in the yard before 19.55 (15hrs), once i got out the tunnel, satnav said i would be in the yard at 19.20, so was ok after that.
Glad i had my i-pad with me thou.
The only plus was the tunnel was free to get thru.

kindle530:
A tanker driver told me it the problem, i was fretting a bit, but after having over an hour break near the A2 the only thing i had to worry about was being parked up in the yard before 19.55 (15hrs), once i got out the tunnel, satnav said i would be in the yard at 19.20, so was ok after that.
Glad i had my i-pad with me thou.
The only plus was the tunnel was free to get thru.

All good then my friend :smiley: :smiley:

Yes mate, i thought i was going to have a 12hr day when i put my card in this morning, dragged it out to a 15 thou!

kindle530:
Yes mate, i thought i was going to have a 12hr day when i put my card in this morning, dragged it out to a 15 thou!

All good if on hours, nice little Brucie bonus :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I am on hours! :grimacing:

kindle530:
I am on hours! :grimacing:

Jobs a fish lol :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Alcpone:

Only till october when the toll booths are removed! the only thing they cant cope with, is the amount of left hookers using the crossing now.

Alcpone:

^ This!

What approved plans have been passed to help alleviate the massive congestion that occurs daily from 29-31 or from 4-1?

Oh that’s right remove the toll booths and install anpr, what a load of horse ■■■■!

I’ll admit it will help slightly but it will not solve the issue of too many vehicles are trying to get from one side of the river to the other!

tango boy:

Alcpone:

Lucky lucky man!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:wink: