Dartford crossing Traffic

Is it me or have the traffic problems got worse since they started using the traffic lights at the crossing ■■ At least you used to get the occasional quiet period now its just relentless traffic all day surely someone must be looking at the snarl ups on the M25 and the surrounding roads ( i kid you not it took 45 mins to get from crossways to university way the other day ) and thinking that its not working :frowning:

Definitely worse anti clock, but clockwise is a hundred times better

Overnight roadworks have faked it up this week in the mornings :unamused: :unamused:

I thought getting rid of the toll booths was supposed to speed up traffic?

Oh well, silly me! :unamused:

The new system for letting tankers out seems to take longer than it used to which in turn backs up the slip leading on which backs everything else up thats what it looks like to me

seems to be catching a lot of haz stuff with the traffic lights and they seem to have to walk across and pull it manually out of the que. a lot of European trucks not understanding the signs to come off at 1a .and the filter lane from 1a aint great its too long and they dont filter till last moment the east tunnel seems to be running fine tho

Bacon Sandwich:
I thought getting rid of the toll booths was supposed to speed up traffic?

Oh well, silly me! :unamused:

Ban all cars thats the answer,what sort of jobs do these people do. or dont or are they just joy riding through the tunnel and back over the bridge.