Dart charge

Sorry if its been mentioned before i crossed both ways last wed forgot all about it went to pay today told i cant how much is the penalty charge the buffoon on the other end of the phone refuses to tell me

I think it’s £35 per offence if paid in14 days…plus the original £6 you forgot each time … It’s a charge of £70 after 14 days and then after 28 days £105 plus the £6 and court .

The penalty charge is £70 and must be paid within 28 days. It’s reduced to £35 if you pay within 14 days and increased to £105 if you don’t pay. You also have to pay the crossing charge.

keepthefaith:
i crossed both ways last wed forgot all about, how much is the penalty charge the buffoon on the other end of the phone refuses to tell me

I can see a buffoon :unamused: but i don’t think it was the guy on the other end of the phone who made the original foook up :smiling_imp: :laughing:

The penalty charge will/may vary depending on when you pay and i suppose that will be the telephone 'oppo’s fault as well :sunglasses:

What time of day /night did you cross on each journey :question:
Depending on time schedules and how busy it is, you might have got a freebie :wink:
Nightime between 10pm & 6am is free dude .
The crossing charge depends on your vehicle and account type.
Charges apply between 6am and 10pm every day, including Christmas and other bank holidays.
You must pay by midnight the day after you cross. or be hunted down by anpr and charged late payment rates + crossing fees.
Setup an account with the vehicle reg logged and pre-pay and you get reduced rates :wink:

When the changes where made and the booths removed, as a ltd Co agy scumbag I had a dart tag in place to use with any truck, rather than any specific vehicle I was driving, so that the tag was billed to my company, and I was refunded via my invoicing & accounts, but they made the tags vehicle specific so I flipped it to my car to keep it active with a registration in my name.
However due to a change in circumstances I haven’t had the opportunity to recently use it, and got an email recently reminding that I should either return the tag or top it up. So I chose to top it up by £1 which should keep the tag/account active into 2016

I think they should bring back Work Houses, this is a Terrible Crime in this day & age !
Think of the National Deficit ! Your 2 fivers would have gone a long way to paying it off [emoji57]

Edit-
Oops, sorry, just double checked (with my Viking Industries Legal Team) & it’s ‘Sicksquid’ a go.
So that would have been another 2 Quid towards all the Drones & Lazer Guided Missiles. [emoji106]