Danish Companies

Hi all anybody know of any danish companies that are running to italy on a
regular basis. Cheers

kindle 530 will prob know give him a pm,

I see these chaps a lot in Denmark. scanita.dk I think they go all over, but the trailers always have Denmark to Italy written on them. Based at Randers on Jutland. Not much on the website to be honest, numbers on the bottom of the front page.

Nothing else springs to mind, but I see these guys all the time. It does say on one of the pages that they specialize on Italy among a few others.

DSV?

Ste164580:
DSV?

has probably more macedonians pulling their trailers than danes

drew128:
I see these chaps a lot in Denmark. scanita.dk I think they go all over, but the trailers always have Denmark to Italy written on them. Based at Randers on Jutland. Not much on the website to be honest, numbers on the bottom of the front page.

Nothing else springs to mind, but I see these guys all the time. It does say on one of the pages that they specialize on Italy among a few others.

Cheers for that had a look at there web site will ring them to see if they are recruiting.

alpi danmark in herning?

It would be worth noting that Danish taxes are very high, thus wages have to be higher, the result in the past few years is companies to flag out if they are involved in international activities. Its very normal to see a Danish trailer with a German unit on the front even in the company colours, but also now PL, LT. LV pulling trailers in company colours on the units.

When I travel to Denmark from Poland I will often see Danish trailers in Poland and Germany, but its only when I get near Denmark that I will see a Danish truck pulling the trailer. Scanita when I see them do appear to have the units on DK plates. I would say the big boys Andreas Andreasens etc are more likely to have operating centres outside Denmark, AA often have Lux plates, it seems the smaller company are the ones who still run with DK units.

HCS transport & spedition, also Møgens Nielsen. Both near Copenhagen.

hi is that you nick