Dangerous this fridge delivery work

Taken from a motor home website today !
Ffs they need locking up.

i cant see anything wrong, its on a platform with straps, far more than the average truck driver does.

hotel magnum:
i cant see anything wrong, its on a platform with straps, far more than the average truck driver does.

It would do for me .

Its well ■■■■■■■, the driver could be a well known poster on here that would be right up his street
Heavy on the back axles

I can’t make out what it’s strapped to but that rear bumper looks like it sits about half way under the fridge so it’s doing a good job of supporting it.

UKTramps gone away for the weekend then :laughing:

xichrisxi:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xichrisxi:

Had that been me, the fridge would have been a SMEG and the camper would be a VW california.

Problem is too many people try to carry something on a vehicle not suitable for it.

I’m sure had a police car seen that driver they at the very least would have had a word with the driver if not a fine.

:laughing: :smiley: No rear marker board lol

The fridge is Broken! That’s poor food hygiene! All that salmonella, listeria, and E-coli in there amongst the salmon, poultry, and mouldy burgers…

UKtramp:

xichrisxi:

Had that been me, the fridge would have been a SMEG and the camper would be a VW california.

The fridge is probably full of smeg already…