Dan Punchard. Saw you today

It was me who stopped and flashed you/your truck through today in Stonebroom in my car. You had just passed the school coming up to the parked cars on both sides.

Just saw a truck and stopped (as I do being a truck driver myself) and flashed you through and then realised the blue colour and your name on it as you went past.

Motor looked very nice condition don’t think pictures probably do it justice at least from the quick glance as you went past.

Cool story Bro.
Maybe add a few dragons and wizards to your next post, just to make more interesting for the rest of us eh!

chester:
Cool story Bro.
Maybe add a few dragons and wizards to your next post, just to make more interesting for the rest of us eh!

No dragons, just a silly little troll

eurotrans:

chester:
Cool story Bro.

No dragons, just a silly little troll

Edited post.

I figure after reading the post again you were referring to Chester being a troll not me. Hence my initial response so my bad fella. Misread it the first time.

simcor:
It was me who stopped and flashed you/your truck through today in Stonebroom in my car. You had just passed the school coming up to the parked cars on both sides.

Just saw a truck and stopped (as I do being a truck driver myself) and flashed you through and then realised the blue colour and your name on it as you went past.

Motor looked very nice condition don’t think pictures probably do it justice at least from the quick glance as you went past.

Hi thanks for the compliment :smiley: and for being a knight of the road :wink: ,I was flitting my m8s firm from Nix hill up to stonebroom so I’ll be coming through more often :laughing: