DAMAGED TRUCKS

This damage was caused by a car driver not looking when rejoining the motorway from the hard shoulder.

scan0035.jpg

scan0036.jpg

Wildy:
I’ll leave my moment of glory here…

Every little helps

Couple of rollover victims…

Keedwell’s scrappers a couple of years ago, in their Highbridge yard…

One of Draycott Transports from Sudbury Derby on a cold and foggy morning in the late 80’s

They coulda put a little more thought
into making that cab? Like putting a tent on concorde.

roll in france

roll over in france con’t

con’t

Tamworth1:
This damage was caused by a car driver not looking when rejoining the motorway from the hard shoulder.

you meen, u not looking and planning ahead like a proper driver and simply moving into the middle lane to avoid(let in) the car to join the motaway. or god forbid take ur foot off the rev for 2 seconds to alloww the car in

big barry:

Tamworth1:

you meen, u not looking and planning ahead like a proper driver and simply moving into the middle lane to avoid(let in) the car to join the motaway. or god forbid take ur foot off the rev for 2 seconds to alloww the car in

You are some sort of funny man proper driver big baz

Lichfield International freight terminals Scania had small mishap over the water through some roadworks.

Photo0016.jpg

Photo0015.jpg

1 tab:

:laughing: I think I remember the driver at Immingham doing that, he managed all that damage pulling of the fuel pumps after fueling up :unamused: .

got puled in to a recovery yard in gent few months back this was sat in the yard

Spotted this damaged trailer in France last year

Not sure what happened or how many rolls of parcel tape the patient Chauffeur used to fix it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: