Dam, you ugly

Saw this last night on the way back from Bradford at Roco Bodies.

I think its a but fugly.

I would agree that MAN and DAF are ugly dont mind a new scania after driving 1.

Colin_scottish:
I would agree that MAN and DAF are ugly dont mind a new scania after driving 1.

I suppose driving them is different, just can’t accept the looks. Too dam boxy even compared to that MAN!

In the wrong colour they look bloody awful, some look okay. I look at the new scania and just think they went backwards in design.

They are just trucks hauling loads. As long as they do the job who cares what they look like.

Big Joe105:
They are just trucks hauling loads. As long as they do the job who cares what they look like.

Yes. Although some would prefer a truck that has a super-curvy slicknslippery profile and consequently no space inside to store a pair of y-fronts, let alone a week`s worth of clean clothes?

The looks are good or bad depending on the spec and colour. But to drive and live with, they’re miles ahead of anything else on the market imho

What are we looking at? The blue gate?

happysack:

that grey skip thing - it’s not even skip shape for starters, then it’s at a weird angle, clearly plonked their by a plank

Bluey Circles:

happysack:

that grey skip thing - it’s not even skip shape for starters, then it’s at a weird angle, clearly plonked their by a plank

It’s a BIFFA bin , plonked like that so the truck can get at it to tip .
As for the fugly I take it your on about the midget trucks yep

This post has got me panicking. I’ve got an emergency appointment at the opticians because I can only see some kids toy trucks, a blue gate and a grey bin.

Hang on let me put my anorak on…

The grey “skip thing” as you call it is called a FEL (front end loader) because the vehicle that empties it lifts it above the cab into the body behind him, there only meant to contain general black bag waste.

Oh…as its grey its more than likely a veolia bin, biffa bins are red

Removes anorak…

What are we supposed to be looking at ? Dipper Dave hanging up his Y fronts to dry in the wind , like a Willi Betz driver . :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve seen a few about and only one looked nice, all the others looked hideous but i have heard the inside are nice and it’s just a truck.

toby1234abc:
What are we supposed to be looking at ? Dipper Dave hanging up his Y fronts to dry in the wind , like a Willi Betz driver . :smiley: :smiley:

trying to figure that out as well,they are just trucks,a truck is a truck,ugly or not

happysack:
This post has got me panicking. I’ve got an emergency appointment at the opticians because I can only see some kids toy trucks, a blue gate and a grey bin.

So you cant see the naked women■■?

Noticed this morning moody’s grimsby has 7 black S730s in his yard and a couple of white ones.

weeto:
Noticed this morning moody’s grimsby has 7 black S730s in his yard and a couple of white ones.

How close did you look? Any got my name on the door?

Thought not.

There’s one parked in the haulage yard near me, don’t thinks been out on he road yet all in the company livery though. Looks quite tidy in the flesh, so to speak, Would take a photo, but the Scania service van is in the way.

You guys should really have gone to Specsavers!