Dalkeith transport night trunking

iv read a fair bit of bad stuff about this company and have heard a few stories but usually relating to multi drop anyone know anything about there night trunk runs, where they go…what the hours or rates are like?

Aren’t they on Palletways? If they are it’ll be Fradley Park 5 nights a week.

think they are palletforce now

the pallet force night trunk will be a double manned 15 hour shift 5 days a week at 7.50 and hour with a 30 pound bonus a week if you dont mess up. job is easy enough, you’ll only do 6 hours driving each night and you can sleep the rest!

it soon turns into a knightmare when you come in at the night and your stood there for 2 hours waiting to be loaded/truck to come in and then the same again in the morning (becuase you have to get tipped and put the truck under another trailer before you leave) other than that its a nice little earner, office staff are fair enough unless your an ■■■■■■/■■■■■■■■. paid someday every week, no worrys and trucks are new.

ok, thanks for the info, is it only the palletforce night trunk they have or are there other ones aswell?

they’ve got loads of trunks lol couldnt tell you about any others, all pretty much the same though, if its single manned it’ll be 12 hours a night (you get paid 12 hours ■■■■ bust)

Got offered a job with them years ago asked to go out for the day with driver unpaid before I accepted anything eye opener driver basically said are you mad wont go into details then got an e mail from transport manager slating me saying not the kind of person we want working for our company

Things may have improved over the years but wasn’t for me