daily safety checks module 4

Hi guys. Im near ready for my module 4 just waiting on date any day now. Just wondering for daily safety checks on last question on module 4 practcial where i would start off first in cab etc. Any tips etc. Any help greatly apprecated :slight_smile:

start wherever you like as long as its all done - remember to use the check sheet

Thanks rog. Does every trainer give you check sheet to work off?

davy1111:
Thanks rog. Does every trainer give you check sheet to work off?

the good ones will

… and the check sheet will follow a logical order. I presume you’ve had Mod 4 training?

Good luck with it.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks pete. I passed my last test being mod 2 back in april 12, my trainer posted my papers out for mod 4 on april 27 with the words will be in contact with date. Havnt heard since. As you know pete being a trainer your self ive got 2 years to do mod 4 or mod 2 is useless. Anyway i started valting an driving cars after my mod 2 was passed near 2 yr ago. Partly my fault not chaseing him up. But i never heard from him either. I was working away anyway. I had my class 2 paid for me here in ireland threw a job assit scheme for getting back to work. The nice lady who sorted this out for me tryd contacting trainer. He was suppose ring me monday passed. Still nothing. So i rang the lady who is from the job assit programme this morning to tell her ive heard nothing from him. Bearing in mind all the money hes bein paid for for my class 2 test nearly 2 years ago includes my mod 4, so she explained to me today if dont hear from him by this monday ill will be doing my mod 4 else were. And she also give me good news i will be also doing my class 1 also. But ill be doing it else were i think. Is it possible pete to do my class 1 with a diffrent trainer from class 2?

What trainer you use for any part of your training is up to you because you are paying

You could have three different training schools for C CE and mod 4

Cheers rog. As i dont think ill be useing same trainer again. He seems to be avoiding and was meant to ring me on monday. Would rather do my c+e with a place called lloyds here in belfast. Its getting paid for me anyway and the people sorting it out said they have heard good reports about llyods so think ill use them