Daily rest

What does it mean by between two weely rest I always though it was 3 15 hr shifts max you can do in a week with only two of them being ten hour drives is this correct or wrong?

Yep or 10 h drive in a 13 hr shift

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quality cheers for the reply so you can do 3 reduced in a week then I didint think it was 3 every two weeks lol

Yep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Horley:
What does it mean by between two weely rest I always though it was 3 15 hr shifts max you can do in a week with only two of them being ten hour drives is this correct or wrong?

You could do 6 x 15 hour shifts between 2 weekly rests if at least 3 of those included an unbroken 3 hour break/rest
This is why the shift length is not the issue but the amount of rest needed within 24 hours of starting a shift/ending a rest period

What it means is a weekly rest resets your ability to use reduced daily rests. You could for example reduce your daily rest on Monday Tuesday Wednesday, have Thursday off then reduce on Friday Saturday and Sunday.

As opposed to 10 hour drives which can only be done twice in a fixed week.

Horley:

You can have 3 reduced daily rest periods between 2 weekly rest periods, for instance:
If you work Monday to Friday you can have 3 reduced daily rest periods from Monday to Friday.
If you work Thursday to Monday you can have 3 reduced daily rest periods from Thursday to Monday.
If you work Monday Tuesday and Wednesday then have a reduced weekly rest period on Thursday you could have reduced daily rest periods on all three working days (Monday Tuesday and Wednesday), if you then work Friday Saturday and Sunday with another weekly rest period on Monday you could again have reduced daily rest periods on all 3 working days (Friday Saturday and Sunday)
You can have 2 extended driving days per week (A week for tachograph regulations is 00:00 Monday to 24:00 Sunday).
You can have 2 extended driving days from Monday to the following Sunday regardless of what days you work, and regardless of when you have your weekly rest periods.
This is completely separate from the rules on reduced daily rest periods.

Cheers for the sound information would much rather ask questions hear than balls it up would rather make a mistake knowing what I’ve done wrong at the end rather than not having a foggiest , so basicly I can have 3 reduced daily rest but If
I have a split daily rest say 3 hours then work 15 hours followed by a 9 hr rest I could do as many of them in a week but only two ten hours max with a maximum of 60hrs a week

Horley:
Cheers for the sound information would much rather ask questions hear than balls it up would rather make a mistake knowing what I’ve done wrong at the end rather than not having a foggiest , so basicly I can have 3 reduced daily rest but If
I have a split daily rest say 3 hours then work 15 hours followed by a 9 hr rest I could do as many of them in a week but only two ten hours max with a maximum of 60hrs a week

The 3 hours must be inside the 15 shift

The 60 hours a week is a driving + other work limit but is not enforced by the authorities