Daily Covid 19 Testing

Truckulent:

Franglais:

Truckulent:
He has a BSc in biology
A Msc in health science
A PhD in nursing education.
And 40 years experience.

He also talks far more sense than the scaremongering lot that are advising our government…

I’d say he was better qualified than the vast majority that discuss Covid. He isnt liked because he doesn’t subscribe to the current agenda.

So, he isnt a Medical Doctor, nor a virologist, nor an immunologist. He is a good communicator, and doesnt seem to be stupid.
So where does he say?

Truckulent:
saying Omicron is “nothing like a cold”. That is exactly what he predicts it will be classified as within a few months.

Watch his channel a while. It’s not hard to find it. Should be withing your scope. I’m not your mum mate…

There was an I interesting article by the Professor of Immunology at the University of East Anglia. (I forget his name)

He suggested we must stop all testing and isolation withing the next few months as it is not sustainable in the long term - and nor is the process of attempting to vaccinate the world every 3-6 months.

It’s fairly obvious that such action cannot continue indefinitely. And only an over educated idiot would think it was possible.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No, youre not my Mum. And Im not your`s.
If you want to speak crap, and then have me go chasing around justifying your nonsense you more silly than I first suspected.
YOU say summat…YOU justify it.
You make claims about what Campbell and what…someone, somewhere, sometime, on the www said about something…, YOU go look for it, or have your statements treated as TESTicles.

:open_mouth: Seriously Frangers, …You really ought to calm down mate, you are beginning to display outright hostility to anybody who does not share your fascination with, and opinion of, this subject.

Are you having mince pie withdrawl symptoms, or just a bad day on the road? :smiley:

robroy:
:shock: Seriously Frangers, …You really ought to calm down mate, you are beginning to display outright hostility to anybody who does not share your fascination with, and opinion of, this subject.

Are you having mince pie withdrawl symptoms, or just a bad day on the road? :smiley:

Nah, I reckon he’s calm and rational unlike some on here who talk nonsense (not talking about you BTW).

At least you accept there is covid. You just don’t want to conform. :wink:

Truckulent:

jakethesnake:

toonsy:
I do it anyway. Well, twice weekly anyway.

No issues from me.

Good to hear some understand the situation and realise this virus is nothing like a cold.

Unfortunately the hospitals are mainly filled with unvaccinated people who are seriously ill.

All key workers will have to test daily to stop the spread happening so quickly.

Wise decision.

I’m afraid Dr John Campbell would take issue with you there saying Omicron is “nothing like a cold”. That is exactly what he predicts it will be classified as within a few months.

What are your medical credentials?

I suggest you watch his channel. You might learn something.

I really don’t think you have understood what he’s said. He has never said Omicron will be classed as a cold. 100% NEVER.
Simply because its not.

jakethesnake:

Truckulent:

jakethesnake:

toonsy:
I do it anyway. Well, twice weekly anyway.

No issues from me.

Good to hear some understand the situation and realise this virus is nothing like a cold.

Unfortunately the hospitals are mainly filled with unvaccinated people who are seriously ill.

All key workers will have to test daily to stop the spread happening so quickly.

Wise decision.

I’m afraid Dr John Campbell would take issue with you there saying Omicron is “nothing like a cold”. That is exactly what he predicts it will be classified as within a few months.

What are your medical credentials?

I suggest you watch his channel. You might learn something.

I really don’t think you have understood what he’s said. He has never said Omicron will be classed as a cold. 100% NEVER.
Simply because its not.

I know it’s hard for you to understand that the terror pedalled by Whitless might not be quite so bad as he says.

Just watch the channel. As I say, it might open your eyes a little.

jakethesnake:

Oops!

I do watch him nearly every ■■■■■■■■ day. It’s about the only covid news I watch these days. Thats why I know he didn’t say Omicron would be classed as a cold.

I am fairly sure it’s also where I heard about most people in hospital were unvaccinated so might be an oops from Dr Campbell but I will check that one.

rivm.nl/en/news/4-in-5-covi … vaccinated

This is what he may be referring to but I certainly heard it somewhere.

Ok, ignore that. It’s old. :blush:

jakethesnake:

robroy:
:shock: Seriously Frangers, …You really ought to calm down mate, you are beginning to display outright hostility to anybody who does not share your fascination with, and opinion of, this subject.

Nah, I reckon he’s calm and rational unlike some on here who talk nonsense (not talking about you BTW).

It ain’t a case of me not wanting to conform Jake, if everything ‘‘they’’ said was true,.and we were faced with a pandemic akin to smallpox or similar, as they want us to believe, where people were piling up in the streets., I’d be there with the rest of you donning my mask and full face visor, and being ■■■■ scared to go out of the door .

Quinny:
My wife and I are triple jabbed, yet she has caught it, and what makes it worse, she works for the NHS.

She was summoned today by occupational health, for a pcr test, and because I took her, I had to have one too. Rang my gaffer, and he said I had to isolate. If my result comes back negative tomorrow, we will see what he says.

Ken.

Strange

I was told I didn’t have to isolate.
This was in the summer,though.

robroy:

jakethesnake:

robroy:

It ain’t a case of me not wanting to conform Jake, if everything ‘‘they’’ said was true,.and we were faced with a pandemic akin to smallpox or similar, as they want us to believe, where people were piling up in the streets., I’d be there with the rest of you donning my mask and full face visor, and being [zb] scared to go out of the door .

I DO understand what you are saying and how you feel I but I can assure there’s a lot more bull coming from other places. :laughing:

jakethesnake:
I am fairly sure it’s also where I heard about most people in hospital were unvaccinated so might be an oops from Dr Campbell but I will check that one.

Governments want people to be vaccinated Jake, I get that and understand that they’re listening to medical experts before making statements. I’m certainly not anti vax, I am however very anti coercion and I really don’t like the (imo) dark undertones that are being played out every day. Of course they’ll say that the unvaccinated are at greater risk simply because it scares people into conforming. I’m afraid that we’ll simply have to agree to disagree about the need for such 24/7 propaganda I’m afraid.

I ordered some lateral flow tests in December. They did arrive quickly but I believe there has been some supply issues due to the demand after the news that Omicron was going to hit hard.

Anyway, have got through 3 so far in as many weeks. If I was testing daily obviously I would have needed to reorder at least twice now, so this new policy will require a hell of a lot of tests.

If you test positive on those I think you still need to go for a PCR and many employers may insist on this to grant time off.

I would hazard a guess that those who would be on full pay would be a lot more willing to take the appropriate time off than those who would take a financial hit. Human nature at its finest.

Still have folks walking around work sans mask as well. Vaccinated? - probably not. The mind boggles. Would they get tested if they had a cough? I have my doubts to be honest.

jakethesnake:
[.

ion.

You are an idiot.

carryfast-yeti:
you can see where this is heading…no jab no job

I’ll do without a job then.
I’d like to see the NHS try and survive the winter if the 100K all left now instead of waiting to be fired in April.

stu675:

jakethesnake:
[.

ion.

You are an idiot.

Maybe he’s right? Don’t think you can inoculate a manikin?

Gotta keep fear going around or the plandemic may end too soon.
And some still believe this all is about stopping a virus…

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

Oops!

I have traced that screen shot to the FullFact site. Here is a link so that it can be read in full.
fullfact.org/health/economist-v … on-status/

Maoster`s screen shot is dated yesterday.
The article in FullFact is dated Oct 21st 2021 and was referring to an even earlier time.

Ed to add.
Christmas and new year have made stat collection problematic, this link, yesterday 04 Jan 2021, states figures up 19th Dec
fullfact.org/health/anna-soubry … accinated/
According to the most recent available data from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA), in the four weeks up to 19 December 2021, about 46% of hospital admissions in England within 28 days of a positive Covid test were in people who had not been vaccinated.
The link is there so it can read in full, not just the bit I snipped out, and can be traced to more up to date stuff too.

Markk80:

A quick search and i find this
apnews.com/article/fact-checkin … 9858993794

CLAIM: Swiss health minister Alain Berset was photographed in a hospital room in Switzerland with mannequins posing as COVID-19 patients.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Swiss Interior and Health Minister Alain Berset was not in a hospital but was photographed in a university training room for nursing students. The training room had medical mannequins to simulate patients.

blick.ch/politik/hat-berset … 51703.html

The dolls are nursing simulators. They are used in training so that students can practice as realistically as possible. Intubation or resuscitation with the defibrillator can be practiced on them, for example.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of the various arguments surrounding the whole business, some of which are simply laughable, we have found the organisation of the NHS’ reaction to be poor. My wife has an auto immune disease, she finally received notification, that she is considered to be in a vulnerable category, in December, having assumed that she was not sufficiently at risk to be included. The letter stated that she needed to see her GP to be advised whether she should have a 3rd dose or a booster. Her GP would be required to provide a letter confirming which alternative would be necessary. She would need to present this at a vaccination centre. I took the letter to the GP’s surgery and being considerate asked for a text message to her mobile regarding the choice and a letter so that she could book a vaccination. A week later having heard zilch I contacted the surgery to be told that the Doctor was emphatic that no letter was needed and selected 3rd dose, if any consultation was desired then it would be in 3 weeks time. She tried to book on line again, and like her previous attempts before and in the intervening few days, her request was thrown out by the system because she cannot present a letter from her doctor.

On xmas eve we parked next to the local vaccination centre while shopping. I went in and explained our catch 22 situation. This was immediately resolved by someone with common sense who jumped her to the front of the queue and she was dealt with.

She was told that the chemical is the same and the dose is the same for a booster and a third dose