DagV8 update pics

Hi,got permission off Dag to post his pics of the new artwork on his awesome scania.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

[zb] awesome. spot on that truck one of the nicest scanias out there.
:smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:sunglasses: Amazing :sunglasses:
Must have cost a bob or 2…
Who did it, Mat?

That is looking awesome :open_mouth:. im definately making myself one of those for UKTS. who did the airbrushing?

Well that really is something else!!! Thats so different. And i’ve a feeling it looks 10 times better in the flesh. I look forward to seeing it.

SWEETY,SWEETY, DAMM SWEET that

Got some stuff from truckspark the other day and he was telling me about it, looks good so it does. proper job. :wink:
I take it the stacks are gone for good?

TONY530I:
Got some stuff from truckspark the other day and he was telling me about it, looks good so it does. proper job. :wink:
I take it the stacks are gone for good?

I noticed that the other day( the stacks gone). Why?

Daggy said brackets kept snappin so stacks are off

cant believe im gonna say this but one of the best scannys about. that artwork is something else. globbys gonna have a field day with that

cant wait to see it in the flesh.

Awesome.

thanks 4 all your comments im realy happy with it we will be at peterbourgh 4 all to see! :smiley:

dagv8:
thanks 4 all your comments im realy happy with it we will be at peterbourgh 4 all to see! :smiley:

i shall see you there again with the camera, lets hope for some decent weather.

gogzy:

dagv8:

i shall see you there again with the camera, lets hope for some decent weather.

I Wont :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: unless he goes to the oswestry show again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

youll see most of my pics from then anyway on here

though some folk wont like that but hey

cool lookin forward to it :smiley:

Lovin the artwork Daggy :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

that looks :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley:

I’ve always liked the ‘black and white photo’ look.

Volvofh16:
Hi,got permission off Dag to post his pics of the new artwork on his awesome scania.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

How its changed over 2 years

Taken Oswestry show 08

Taken Oswestry show 09

gogzy:
youll see most of my pics from then anyway on here

though some folk wont like that but hey

take em as soon as you get the gogzy :wink: so we can see them with out the vodi shake and all blurred :grimacing: :grimacing:

Saw it on the M62 Monday morning junction 17, looks spot on