Daggy,s upgrade

heres a few upgrades done to the DAG,S truck over the last couple of weekend,s
interior and exterior havent got to many pics of interior (sorry) :unamused: :unamused: but will get some

looking very good, who done the airbrushing?.

just a couple from my collection truckspark il get some more ov the bens cabnets :smiley:

lookin good

likin the rear light bar

wirralpete:
looking very good, who done the airbrushing?.

it was a lad called polly from up southport way it wont be his last piece ov work for me there will be more to come watch this space m8 :smiley: :smiley: he has done a mega job on the cuboards! :smiley:

pics of mr eds & roosters look well nice little line up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i saw the inside at peterborough and its looks stunning inside

sorry i never made it back at night with my camera, i drained the battery about 3 times over the weekend :frowning:

nice to meet you though.

no probs m8 i only took a few myself! :smiley:

hes done a good job with the airbrushing mate, see eddies motor a lot now days pulling a AM transport trailer.

Well that’ll teach me to pay attention when the moment arises! DOH! That rear bar is something else. Nice work.

hi dagv8 nice truck

but i bet you would not like the electric bill :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking good, just promise me you wont wire them beacons to main beam, you see a lot of guys now flash there lights an you get beacons too.

wirralpete:
hes done a good job with the airbrushing mate, see eddies motor a lot now days pulling a AM transport trailer.

yeh mr ed is back on for am

MR VAIN:
Well that’ll teach me to pay attention when the moment arises! DOH! That rear bar is something else. Nice work.

trucksparks finest bit ov work that mr vain

TONY530I:
Looking good, just promise me you wont wire them beacons to main beam, you see a lot of guys now flash there lights an you get beacons too.

sorry tow 2 late m8 dutch spec :smiley:

delboytwo:
hi dagv8 nice truck

but i bet you would not like the electric bill :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks m8 if you look close you will see the wire to the lampost :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

dagv8:

MR VAIN:

trucksparks finest bit ov work that mr vain

cheers dag appreciate that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DEAR Mr Vain
I am only young so keep it cool :sunglasses: :laughing: but
Truckspark has done the last 4 of my dads wagons thats because he’s fantastic and does a tidy job and hes just completed them so that they can go to the truck show on the 16th

dagv8:

just a couple from my collection truckspark il get some more ov the bens cabnets :smiley:

Very nice daggy boy baybutt truck there aswel looks smart airbrushing looks mint your motor looks beter every time i look at it!

looking nice davy wil have to have a look inside next time i av got my boots on :sunglasses: