Daft questions - DVLA Forms

I’m not very good at filling in forms, so sorry if this is a daft question.

The form asks for First and Additional provisional Entitlements, I currently only have a Car Licence, So would I need to tick “C” as the first and then C1+E as the second? I would tick all the boxes but it looks like it’ll be rejected if I do that.

Anyone any wiser able to help?

I assume you are going for your provisional lorry entitlement so therefore only c is required unless you plan on doing a test for a 7.5 ton truck with a trailer (unlikely) there will be no box to tick for class one (c+e) as you will get the provisional automatically upon passing the class 2 (C) test. I would tick D as well which is pcv just because you might as well… I hope this is of some help :slight_smile:

Also which form is it as I’m guessing medical?

Arborist:
I assume you are going for your provisional lorry entitlement so therefore only c is required unless you plan on doing a test for a 7.5 ton truck with a trailer (unlikely) there will be no box to tick for class one (c+e) as you will get the provisional automatically upon passing the class 2 (C) test. I would tick D as well which is pcv just because you might as well… I hope this is of some help :slight_smile:

Also which form is it as I’m guessing medical?

It’s D2 i’m talking about , D4 I’ll probably get completed later this week but it won’t be with my GP as the robbing gits want £120 !!

That makes sense. Thanks

Probably super late to the party, but yeah, the form is bloody unclear. However, the DVLA helpline is really helpful! Give them a ring and they’ll see you right.