Daft question from a newbie

Hi lads/lassies. I have just passed my Class 2 and have practical CPC in about an hours time. Once i have all my paperwork together (Theory, hazard, practical test, cpc case study and cpc practical) do i just put it all in an envelope with my licence and send it to the DVLA or do i need a specific form?

Also…can i apply for a digital tacho card before i get my licence back? Can i get one of these from a test centre? or do i need to send away for one?

Thanks in advance
Paul

Can’t help you with what you send of as I have no idea about that but the digi tacho card application form here.

Don’t send the practical mod 4 certificate. Your Driver Qualification Card will be issued automatically. But you will need to send both parts of your licence and the driving test pass certificate (the blue one) to DVLA. No form required.

Make sure you copy everything before you send it.

Hope the mod 4 is OK.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks very much for the replies. I passed my Mod 4 CPC. 100% so delighted!!! I will get it sent away and im in business!! :smiley:

I picked up a digital tacho form at the test centre so im sorted with that too.

Thanks again
Paul

I didn’t have to send anything away when I done my mod4, I just got the card in the post about a week later?

congrats mate! :sunglasses:

Cheers for the replies folks. Sent all my stuff away yesterday by special delivery and got copies of everything.
Sent away for my tacho card too so i can start applying for jobs on Monday.

I will keep you all updated on the job situation and no doubt it wont be the last time i pick your brains!

Thanks again
Paul

Don’t send the practical mod 4 certificate. Your Driver Qualification Card will be issued automatically

Sent all my stuff away yesterday by special delivery

I tried! :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

Don’t send the practical mod 4 certificate. Your Driver Qualification Card will be issued automatically

Sent all my stuff away yesterday by special delivery

I tried! :laughing: :laughing:

I listened! :smiley: :smiley: :wink: