Daft LF/Removal truck show

Any Daft LF pics, preferably show ones. :smiley:
Im asking because we are getting one :open_mouth:and…

second part of topic ( :wink: )

…I am thinking of taking it to Europe’s first ever removal only truck show along side the movers and storers show in February. :arrow_right: themoversandstorersshow.co.u … index.html
Cheers. :smiley:

heres a few i just found

Cheers

never knew about this, will ave to ask the coles boys if they are taking any motors

Removal ones would be good. :smiley:

removalboy:

as in J.A.COLES, not other coles. so yes they are removal motors, ha

Lewman:

removalboy:

No,sorry mate i was asking for removal Daft lfs. :unamused: :smiley:

removalboy:

Lewman:

removalboy:

No,sorry mate i was asking for removal Daft lfs. :unamused: :smiley:

ah right none of them im afriad.

be careful on the old axel weights in the 7.5tonners mate… i found usually any thing over 700cuft would but em over weight especially if u have a tail lift on the back and then a few book boxes on as well… iv some photos somewhere but out on tour at the moment so will look for em when iv a chance

joey since when did any removal company worry about axel weights clark and rose certainly didnt

We are taking the body off of this one so it only takes 2 containers. :smiley:

farmer:
joey since when did any removal company worry about axel weights clark and rose certainly didnt

pickfords so as they have been screwed so many times. Thats why their 7.5tonners are all on the small side… They can only fit 800cuft on them as not to go over. I know Robinsons are concerned about it too as a few people have been naughty and been caught 1 too many times :smiley: