Daf's for wheelnut

i would have loved a sit inside but the driver was chatting to someone. beauty truck though.

it used to belong to wilsons transport,bradford,sadly they finshed about 2 years since.

Thanks JD. A nice example of a brilliant lorry!

It was good enough for your Dad as well iIrc

Hope to see it around the shows.

i always liked the look of this truck as well.

i can remember me and my dad being weekended in holland while waiting to load onions :laughing: and my dad being being chased by guard dogs trying hit them with his carrier bag. :laughing:

here,s an old pic a friend has given me don,t know what show

truckspark:
here,s an old pic a friend has given me don,t know what show

i remember this fella… didnt he used to buy write off’s and put them back on the road iirc :bulb: :question:

I remember him ruuning some clean SK Merc’s, and a mega-tidy S reg, 1626 i think it was.

My old man had 2 of these when he worked for JLS… A 2800 Turbo Intercooler on a C Plate(C464 MGM) then a D plate 2800 ATi(D941 KGX), although i remember him always hankering after a 3300…

my dad used to have a 3300turbo intercooler 6x2 B385CMB and then we got a long wheel base 3300ati 4x2 on air … C852JMA and we did have an older 2800turbo … GGN910T have still got the old matreses in the loft… would love an old 1 to take to shows :open_mouth: :open_mouth: