Daf

antstruckphotos.fpic.co.uk/p61574818.html

Never seen this daf before not at any shows etc anymore photos of it?

nah i havent, prob look alrite if cleaned up

i think this man name is mick brindle his yard is not far from where i live and i think he only has 2 or 3 lorrys . sorry no picks

seen it going up the m1 yesterday and looked a very clean motor ,

GEORGE, the reason you prob never have seen it at any shows is so SIMPLE, 1 its a daf and 2 it will prob have been in the workshop getting repaired when the many,many show dates come round :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: , as it is a down hill kettle boiling racer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:
GEORGE, the reason you prob never have seen it at any shows is so SIMPLE, 1 its a daf and 2 it will prob have been in the workshop getting repaired when the many,many show dates come round :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: , as it is a down hill kettle boiling racer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

haha
it stands out tho for a daf dont see many dafs with the stainless steel bumpers…

there only there so he dont get bored waiting for recovery , keeps him busy polsishing away

HAHA very good psv8 :laughing:

thats a nice motor that nowt wrong with dafs.ive seen it quite a few times on the a50