DAF XG

Anyone having problems with electronic display system ■■

SHYTOT:

It’s a DAF, anyone not?
Sorry :unamused:

What to you mean exactly?the infotainment system or the Speedo side.I have a xg+ and the only problem I have had is with the Speedo where it froze at a constant speed this has happened twice over the last year both times the weather was really hot and this is my thoughts only but I put it down to the display over heating and the heat not being able to escape quickly enough from behind the dash board but this is only my own theory so could be well off the mark,both times I just stopped for five minutes turned the key off then when we started again every thing was fine

SHYTOT:

I regularly drive an XD and yes we get issues with the cockpit display. The main one I’ve seen is after a while (2+ hours) it can get stuck in “eco off” mode and glitch. At this point you also can’t select manual mode. I’ve also seen one of them glitch so that some of the display was blanked out. Strange…

malyk_38:

SHYTOT:

I regularly drive an XD and yes we get issues with the cockpit display. The main one I’ve seen is after a while (2+ hours) it can get stuck in “eco off” mode and glitch. At this point you also can’t select manual mode. I’ve also seen one of them glitch so that some of the display was blanked out. Strange…

May know of a 23XD plate being scrapped ,it was flooded river burst its banks lol ,think the exhaust system and engine are full of water ,and someone thought it would be a good idea to try and start it…Insurance still deciding …I reckon it could be a good cheap buy ,either fix up or break for parts