Daf xf105 air con issue

Evening ll i have a strange problem with my daf xf 105 air con… the system is full and no leeks i have power to the switch on dash and recirculating switch but nothing at the pump or pressure switch any ideas many thanks

Pump !! our 62 plates are failing now with this problem

largebloke1969:
Pump !! our 62 plates are failing now with this problem

we had the pump replaced at a great cost its a 13 plate…ive checked fuses but not sure of any relays and there location

I’ve also heard that the reservoir where the gas is stored rot thus leading to coolant gas escaping

largebloke1969:
I’ve also heard that the reservoir where the gas is stored rot thus leading to coolant gas escaping

the system is still fully gassed as had it checked at the weekend after having pump replaced there is just no live to the pump or the pressure switch with runs in front of the pollen filter… i cant find any kind of relay for the air con, im sure there must be one somewhere for it.

Sounds like compressor clutch has failed.Start it up and see if friction plate is pulled into drive on compressor when you hit the cold button.

Haven’t a clue then pal you will just have to sweat yer ■■■■ off then like me :laughing:

Bking:
Sounds like compressor clutch has failed.Start it up and see if friction plate is pulled into drive on compressor when you hit the cold button.

ive been told that it wont bite unless there is power getting to the pump… but anymore ideas would be a bonus

You are not on your own fella. Mines a 63 plate and its sweatier than an Arabs Y fronts without it. :frowning: