DAF XF Bluetooth music playback

Hi Folks- have a different unit for a couple of days and wonder if it’s possible to play podcasts and music from iPhone either via USB cable or Bluetooth - have Bluetooth working no probs, and have plugged in USB cable and pressed " source" button, but no joy- any thoughts?
Thanks in advance[emoji1]

Think you need a proper audio cable. Don’t know the proper name for it but it’s basically a cable with a headphone style jack at either end.

That would be an auxiliary cable. 3.5mm jack plug to 3.5mm jack plug

Ah bugger- have one in house but not here- going to have to put up with Steve Wright [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winnifred1:
Ah bugger- have one in house but not here- going to have to put up with Steve Wright [emoji37]

You have my deepest sympathy,no one should have to endure that

If it is a 2014 model or newer It should have the daf radio/sat nav in it. I play podcasts and music via Bluetooth all the time, its great. You need to pair your phone with the radio aswell as the truck phone then press the media button. But you can also use a Aux cable.

CMB82:
If it is a 2014 model or newer It should have the daf radio/sat nav in it. I play podcasts and music via Bluetooth all the time, its great. You need to pair your phone with the radio aswell as the truck phone then press the media button. But you can also use a Aux cable.

Ah ok- this one doesn’t have sat nav but thanks for good info[emoji1]