Daf Retarder

Hi all
I run an old Daf 75 and need a retarder " controllbox / brain " well i think ido checked wireing ect.
Can anyone suggest a Daf breaker,i will try Snows tomorow, other than that i’ve no idea

Thanks for reading

Snows in the Bristol area and Rickards in the Wednesbury area (both usually not got the items in :confused: )

personally, i would try Barry Grewcocks in Corby 01536 406655

i have had various bits and pieces from there, some used, others new :smiley:

Cheers Shuttlespanker

i’ll give them aring tomorow, if i can get away from the wheel. :slight_smile:

Goldmine of knowledge on here…and old school :sunglasses:

are you sure :wink: you dont mean ■■■■■■, you must be to have a DOWN HILL KETTLE BOILING RACER THINGY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:
are you sure :wink: you dont mean ■■■■■■, you must be to have a DOWN HILL KETTLE BOILING RACER THINGY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Globby, you are a scania man, you love them, think they are the best thing since sliced bread…

serious question for ya mate :sunglasses:

what price for the following spec scania?

164 480 V8
2003/53 plate
650,000Km’s
T Cab
Topline
6x2 rear lift tag axle
Alcoa Durabrites
twin large tanks
clean, tidy truck

serious question mate, how much would you think for that?

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:

Globby, you are a scania man, you love them, think they are the best thing since sliced bread…

serious question for ya mate :sunglasses:

what price for the following spec scania?

164 480 V8
2003/53 plate
650,000Km’s
T Cab
Topline
6x2 rear lift tag axle
Alcoa Durabrites
twin large tanks
clean, tidy truck

serious question mate, how much would you think for that?

£60,000 :smiley:

you rang them aswell then :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

how can they justify that sort of price for that age truck? :unamused:

shuttlespanker:

I saw it in the CM mag.
I’m only 15 so i wouldn’t have rang anyway. :smiley:

removalboy:

shuttlespanker:

I saw it in the CM mag.
I’m only 15 so i wouldn’t have rang anyway. :smiley:

And i don’t think i would be able to persuade my dad to get one for Reddaways. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:
And anyway Mercedes Rule!!! :wink:

you dont mean the ex tinnellys one do ya … now read it twice!!! hankey spankey :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that much :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: for a scania :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , even makes me laff so much :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
there will be some wally out there for it tho

removalboy:

removalboy:

shuttlespanker:

HITLERS REVENGES!!!

BLOODY BERK IN A MERC rule my arse :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thats gotta be the joke of the week that one

Globby, it’s this one

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2178

they want £60,000 for it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

as we all know, i’m not Scania’s biggest fan, there is no way that i would have a normal 4 or R series due to some issues with them, but the T Cab is a different matter, not got the issues with them :wink:

but at that price for a 53 plate :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i would expect it gold plated for that, even the internals on the engine :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

removalboy:

removalboy:

shuttlespanker:

HITLERS REVENGES!!!

BLOODY BERK IN A MERC rule my arse :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thats gotta be the joke of the week that one

I new i shouldn’t have said anything. :laughing:

no hankey that aint it i thought you was on about the one in preston “used truck sales place” it used to be tinnellys before but that aint it, at moodys

globby 480:
no hankey that aint it i thought you was on about the one in preston “used truck sales place” it used to be tinnellys before but that aint it, at moodys

You mean there is more than 1 at that price!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

do you mean that horrendous orange one at M&M?

NO hanky it aint orange it is a ex tinnelly T cab white,blue stripes it was as peterboro last year aswell some one on here sent a link on one of the posts a cpl of weeks ago as it was up for sale but sure its about 75k :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , think its m&m who is selling it it may have been joshh or removal boy who put the forsale link up may have been in will pringles new truck or something like that,

globby 480:
it may have been joshh or removal boy who put the forsale link up may have been in will pringles new truck or something like that,

I don’t think it was me. So probably josh. :smiley:

amcommercials.com/new/index.html

sorry guys it was d"lote who put it on first, d"oh

So, what do you know about that one Globby? :wink: :wink: :wink: