DAF LF45 mind if it’s own

Hi
I’m hoping you can help as I’m stumped!
I have a automatic DAF LF45 63 reg which kept bringing up a warning light saying my parking brake not applied but this is while I am driving. Doors are shut so it shouldn’t be coming on. I’ve had the relays replaced in March, the ignition barrel and the passenger door sensors. It’s ran ok until this Monday I got the parking brake not applied warning come on again. When I stopped I turned the engine off but the dash all lit up as if I’d turned the ignition when I opened my door but turned off again when shut. Turned everything off, removed the key and when restarted all was ok so continued journey as normal. No issues.
Tonight (2 days later) I’ve walked past the wagon and the dash is lit up all on its own with ignition on yet the key isn’t in, WTAF?! Battery now drained.
Has anyone else had a similar problem and a resolution to the problem?

B63F19EA-C901-439A-8071-0056D837B6CD.jpeg

One of the switches either side of the dash is either faulty or needs pulled out ,they are on like a ratchet

LFs can suffer all sorts of strange electrical problems, with spurious warning lights/alarms due to chafing/failure of the wiring loom where it flexes when the cab moves or is tilted.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I’m no wizard with that model of truck, but you clearly have a relay/ignition switch fault if it is still supplying power when you switch it off - remove/replace all the fuses including the mains 40A and 60A types. If you can bite the bullet go to DAF and get them to stick it on a machine. If there have been no mods to the electrical circuit, it should be easy to find the fault.

25 years on the product ,i would still go with the switches lol