Daf lf dashboard failure

Hi all.
Hope someone can help me.Ive got an issue with a 2010 Daf LF 55.The dashboard does not show anything when ignition is switched on.then after five mins the back lights come on and adblue warning but nothing else not even gauges.Ive checked plug on rear.Ive removed vic unit and had tested all ok and DIp unit tried in another vehicle and it works fine.I have also tested Can wiring which showed 60 ohms resistance and 2.4 to 2.5 on can high and low.The only thing I’ve noticed is voltage missing on i-can at rear of dash but I’m not sure what should be on that.I was also told that this problem only happened after jump starting another wagon.The faults on diagnostics are a Tacho fault and steering wheel switch fault.Hopefully one of you kind people could help me.
Thanks in advance.

The jump start rings alarm bells to be honest ,can you laptop talk to the vic unit …Also do you have any tacho faults and do the steering wheel switches work ■■? Also does the speedo reading show on the DIP ■■

Hi Norb.Yes I can communicate with the vic unit and operate all warnings on dash.I do have a Tacho fault stored also steering wheel switch fault but I didn’t try switches to be honest.The mileage doesn’t show on dash either only thing that shows after about five mins is backlight and adblue warning.

Sorry I’ve not drove the vehicle to see if speedo works.

The Tacho fault shows as code 15 on jaltest The steering wheel switch code is 24209-19 There is another code on engine ecu But is inactive but it’s 3597-2.

Had a CF for a few nights last week and had this pop up on the first night…

And an extra one the following night!!

:unamused:

Wonder if the emulator not compatible■■?

Exhaust System Malfunction is a very common one on CFs and you’re lucky if you DON’T get it. Allegedly its to do with whoever made the exhaust system not drilling the holes properly for the Adblue injector so it gets clogged up. However after driving dozens of different Euro 6 CFs from 2014 to 2019 plates I’ve never seen the first error message.

If the company is using an emulator to fiddle the Adblue they need reporting and banning off the road - sod having my health damaged so they can save a couple of quid. You’ll know if they are because you should be using around a litre of Adblue per 100km, even with that second error coming up.