Daf LF Christmas lights HELP! Brake system malfunction

I have a daf lf45 2015 auto, I was driving on the motorway for one hour then out of nowhere I ended up having Christmas lights, red warning lights brake system malfunction and the rest is tyre pressure, DSC and gearbox malfunction. I don’t understand what could it be? I got a fault code saying

“1047-9

• Front axle modulator
  • CAN communication Message rate too low
  • Active

What could this be? My EBS pump gone? Or wire chopped somewhere? Or just speed sensors on the front is gone?

Thanks

CAN is CANBUS, it’s a data connection between the various modules. One or more ECUs isn’t able to talk to another for whatever reason. Knowing DAF it’ll be a wiring issue, either water that’s got in the loom or it’s chafed through.

Nobody on the internet can tell you for any certainty without the vehicle being in front of them and using diagnostics. If its red lights park up straight away, phone office, make it their problem. If yellow lights keep on and defect at end of shift and make it their problem.

Conor:
CAN is CANBUS, it’s a data connection between the various modules. One or more ECUs isn’t able to talk to another for whatever reason. Knowing DAF it’ll be a wiring issue, either water that’s got in the loom or it’s chafed through.

Nobody on the internet can tell you for any certainty without the vehicle being in front of them and using diagnostics. If its red lights park up straight away, phone office, make it their problem. If yellow lights keep on and defect at end of shift and make it their problem.

Hi Connor, fair enough I think it probably is a wire loom problem somewhere. Also while I’m thinking and just thinking about all the stuff I’ve done to the truck so far. I did had ghost immobiliser fob fitted on the truck. Reckon that could cause this type of problem? Or just daf common problem with the loom. What’s your opinion on that.

Thanks

DAF are notorious for wiring issues.

It needs to get plugged into a proper diagnostics computer, that’s unavoidable. It’ll cost you much more in the long run stabbing in the dark than paying for some fault finding.