DAF indicator sensitivity

Is it just the DAF I drive that INSISTS on cancelling your turn signal at every available opportunity?!

It’s not even just when steering ‘out’ of a turn - if I’m indicating to turn right on a roundabout, for example, you can guarantee that as I reach the apex and apply MORE steering, it even cancels it then?! It usually tries to cancel the signal about 3-6 times on the average small/medium roundabout… Real annoying!

ase tell me how you get it to do this mine wont ■■■■■■■ stop indicating sometimes

Same here dafp it’s now 6 years old and the indicator stalk has been dodgy since day one, ever flashed your lights and they have stayed on. These 105s are rubbish compared to the 95s at the moment I put in two gallons of oil every 10 days. I am just waiting for the rattling to start and it to go bang.

Bloody MAN’s are just as bad, swear i sometimes have to re-indicate up to half a dozen times with the thing self cancelling will nilly.

I’d like non self cancellers again, oh and a proper repeater light with a decent tick from the flasher unit that you can hear, Crusaders had the best ones, like something from a comedy sketch with a smoking BOMB ticking away enough to wake the dead… :smiling_imp:

I have gone all modern and done what is currently trending and no longer use indicators on a roundabout :laughing:
It constantly evaluates the efficacy of the audible warning devices fitted to other vehicles in my immediate vicinity :sunglasses:

Javiatrix:
'… cancelling your turn signal at every available opportunity.?! ’

Maybe get the many professional (?) taxi-drivers round here who turn-off roundabouts still indicating right drive them!?

Dafman that happened me the other day flashed this scenic into my lane and ■■■■■■■ lights stayed on thought I was give him he wtf are you doing lights