Daf ecodrive

guys, fact that non of you understand whole idea of this eco performance is beyond me. its good for environment and for yourself as long as you druve the way it want you to drive

Well it was on 42% when I got the keys thrown at me last Thurs…
Going up steadily…
And I have to switch the ACC the PCC and the poxy ecoroll off…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

u know u can reset that score and start fresh? mine is at 95%

can you delete that photo buddy, it messes up whole page

I’ve never had any higher than 36% on that nonsense yet every month I’m in the top 3 on our mpg table.
8.8/8.9 is my usual figure only really beaten by a couple of boys who do 3 nights a week on a trunk running light.
I like to keep it lit as some would say and drive it in manual mode most of the time.
Conclusion is that it’s scoring system is complete nonsense.

harrawaffa:
I’ve never had any higher than 36% on that nonsense yet every month I’m in the top 3 on our mpg table.
8.8/8.9 is my usual figure only really beaten by a couple of boys who do 3 nights a week on a trunk running light.
I like to keep it lit as some would say and drive it in manual mode most of the time.

and you could have mpg even better

Franglais:
I do wonder what the resale value of these will be in a few years time? How many owners drivers or whoever will want a 3 year old Euro6 auto, or prefer a 4 or 5 year old Euro5 manual? Can`t see they will be rushing in from further flung places to buy them either, repairing manual boxes etc is easier than trouble shooting and fixing electric gizmos at the roadside.

There aren’t that many owner drivers. These are manual boxes, albeit ones with a gearchange and clutch controlled by computer. Don’t tell me you thought they were like automatics in cars with torque converters and the like.

harrawaffa:

Well that explains the 8.9MPG figure. All I can say is if you’re in the top 3 on your MPG table you must have a company full of crap drivers. Even at our spot where there are a bucket load of agency who don’t care about it we’re averaging 9 as a fleet. I get 85-95% typically and get >10MPG unless there’s a force 9 gale with horizontal rain. Quite funny watching the dinosaurs like yourself “who like to keep it lit all the time” who still scream the nuts off wagons in every gear like its still 1985 and still don’t do the job any quicker.

Conor:

harrawaffa:

Well that explains the 8.9MPG figure. All I can say is if you’re in the top 3 on your MPG table you must have a company full of crap drivers. Even at our spot where there are a bucket load of agency who don’t care about it we’re averaging 9 as a fleet. I get 85-95% typically and get >10MPG unless there’s a force 9 gale with horizontal rain. Quite funny watching the dinosaurs like yourself “who like to keep it lit all the time” who still scream the nuts off wagons in every gear like its still 1985 and still don’t do the job any quicker.

Haven’t you been telling everyone for the last 6 months you gave up driving? Lifestyle change wasn’t it? Or were you lying?
Yes everyone of the 50 or so of us is a crap driver.
We’re a bulker fleet running at max weight most of the time. By you saying your firm is full of agency is obvious you’re doing nothing more than plobbing up and down the motorway. As this is all you agency monkeys can be trusted to do. Hardly comparable work is it.
Can guarantee the work gets done much quicker there ain’t no 56 limiter here.

Thanks guys, I actually finally figured it out abd had between 85-95score on average. Then got pulled off it and back on the manual MAN for a few months. However we finally got someone to run out of Kidderminster so I’m back at main base bear mancs and … finally in an artic, wooo. Haven’t stopped grinning all week :slight_smile:. 13plate xf 105.430. the next question will be regarding airguns/blowers and fitting one and lighted led signs on the back wall and power. (Soo much space in here!)

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk

Had an 8w on demo two years ago for two days, I got 80 odd % on local runs and 8.5mpg.
It was an auto and I loved it, would rather drive an auto over a manual anyday.