Daf cf suspension problem

We have a CF (26t) that is in for the 10th time with faulty suspension .
Sometimes it’s like a hot rod other times its leaning to the left/right !
Daf have allegedly replaced all sensors anyone had this ■■?
Boss has told them not to give back till they can’t guarantee it’s working and will hire truck and bill it to them

What year is the truck?

I had a 2005 XF where the susension would do what it wanted, never did the left/right thing though, but, it would go to the top and bottom limits on its own

Our CF unit has got to go back in for a ‘part recall’'…something to do with a brake valve or something to do with the brakes anyway :open_mouth: And some worry about rusty bumpers :smiley: :wink:

They are 59 plates ,
we have 6 of them but only this one does it , very weird

the problem on mine was a dodgy earth in the main wiring loom down the chassis, what i did was to cut the earth to both rear lamp units and earth them both direct to the chassis

before that, there were various recurring electrical problems, after i did that, it seemingly cured them all

Sounds as though it may be a height sensor or the wiring to it …more so if it has 2 height sensors

have they calibrated new sensors ? i have had problems with ecas ecu multiplug water ingress and tracking across terminals causing strange things

Spoke to the guys who do our trailer and the recon its a wiring fault ,alledgely DAF wiring is terrible its far to tightly packed in the loom and with very little give .

if a wiring issue ,there should be an associated fault code .though the wiring is simple to check with a multimeter