Daf cf 360 problems

Truck starting too ■■■■■■, started a month ago and getting much worse, seems too be when engine warms up and out of green on revs, tried Daf computor, all filters, new throttle potentiometer , nothing!!! Showing no warning on dash, hAd exhaust earning come on twice , but not at same time as snatching, at a loss now and getting too stage were can’t work!! Any ideas ? Cheers

What age is the truck?

Manual or auto?

Rigid or tractor unit?

What axle config?

10 plate, rigid, 6 wheeler manual,

When you say it’s starting to ■■■■■■, at what point?

Gear changes?

Change in revs?

Normal driving?

It could be a multitude of things, such as clutch, thrust bearing, worn diff

Normal driving, when I hit high revs, more so when loaded as I need more power, if I keep revs low and speed I can avoid it! Youd think it was fuel,

Has the diff lock engaged itself or something in that area ? .

If I’m stationary with cab up, and rev pedal you can see and hear engine shuddering!! Gettin exhaust light comin on sometimes! Seems like air , fuel, limiter, deratOr, fuel, defo engine related, tnx for interest

if it’s the 6 cylinder ■■■■■■■ engine ,i’d get the injectors checked .ie a leak off test ,and cylinder cut out with davie…see if you can get it narrowed down to a cylinder …turbo is ok ■■?

make sure exhaust brake is not partly seized .

mattaid:

mattaid whats the G.O.P on an I.T.S lol

I would suggest same as mattaid checking the exhaust break have you changed the fuel filter

Cam sensor corroded , timing out on f wheel!! Our fitter Sussed it without looking,had onemin his box, ally sensor against steel g box! Coroded and seperated, seems too have cured it! Thanks too all

Rocker:
Cam sensor corroded , timing out on f wheel!! Our fitter Sussed it without looking,had onemin his box, ally sensor against steel g box! Coroded and seperated, seems too have cured it! Thanks too all

thanks rocker for the update ,glad you got it sorted

norb:

mattaid:

last I.T.S i did had G.O.P for 849.02 euros so i put 850

mattaid:

norb:

mattaid:

last I.T.S i did had G.O.P for 849.02 euros so i put 850

well i got one right lol

am aiming for 20 out of 25 ,just enough to keep em happy…they made a mess of Q17,a 105 isnt a euro 3 and a 95 isn’t a cf .still put pressure gauge though