DAF BEAUTYS

another smart looking XF SSC

shuttlespanker:

CRISPY:
I think your setting yourself for Globby to state his usual spiel about DAFs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: old hat but he’s happy :laughing: :laughing:

Crispy, Globby 480 has been AWOL since the early hours of christmas day, nobody has seen nor heard from him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll take the tin hat off then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
here is an absolute stunner

i was with you when you took those pictures, while you was creaming yourself over it i was nearly puking. the outside is nice but that inside would drive me nuts i think it is way over the top and disgusting.

this is my mate’s…

Be nice if this was real, not my pic its off the tinterweb

jessicas dad:
this is my mate’s…

now we know you are telling lies JD :open_mouth:

you ain’t got any mates :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the tomb raider daf looks nice but the only thing wrong is the diesel tank, it looks crap, but cant put my finger on it, i think it needs to be bigger ?

jessicas dad:
this is my mate’s…

he was in a place round here i go to just before crimbo with a container on getting the stuff i dropped off it looked nice even coverd in snow

From when i did my work experience :smiley: :smiley:

some more from the Peak Truck Show

HERES JOHNNIE!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I WILL HAVE TO FORGIVE THIS DAF…T POST since some people posted new years day! i will just put it down to still been HUNG OVER daf beautys and prob not in there right minds at the time!! DAF DOWN HILL KETTLE BOILING BAGS OF BROWN stuff RACERS
O"DEAR O"DEAR ME!!! WHAT WILL YOU DRUNKEN FOOLS THINK OF NEXT

but have to agree with nawty spanky JD aint got any freinds the ikle lier :grimacing: :grimacing:

what will you guys come up with for next new years day HINO BEAUTYS :grimacing: :open_mouth:

Yayyyy, my stalker is back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

where ya bin globby?

A few of our fleet

george-D:

Great Pic There

george-D:

She was rebuilt after the blow over then

shuttlespanker:
Yayyyy, my stalker is back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

where ya bin globby?

in a drunk state lol…

AND I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS for weeks :grimacing:

globby 480:

shuttlespanker:
AND I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS for weeks :grimacing:

See he does love DAF’s. :smiling_imp: :laughing: