DAF BEAUTYS

MM

My new to me steed

Geoffo:

Great looking vehicle

Ready for it’s maiden voyage tomorrow , the jury is still out , especially on the mirror cams :unamused:

E0AF71CF-CD07-404E-A111-C0D272447D25.jpeg

Had mine a week now,moved up from a 17reg 530SSC,really impressed with it,we,ve had mirrors as some of the farm tracks we go down can be narrow and unforgiving with overhanging branches.
Can someone turn the picture please as i can,t seem to upload it the right way.

740MICK:
0Had mine a week now,moved up from a 17reg 530SSC,really impressed with it,we,ve had mirrors as some of the farm tracks we go down can be narrow and unforgiving with overhanging branches.
Can someone turn the picture please as i can,t seem to upload it the right way.

Nice bit of kit there sir :wink:

blue estate:
My new to me steed

You must be the blue eyed boy there now then that’s got to be there best motor surely ?

That’s a beauty

Here’s a couple my old man used to run , Mussolini’s revenge in the middle is what I had .

. The photo of Dads Irish TRUCK ( JJ Lowe ) from Bray outside Mum & Dads house .On his way from Holyhead to Dover

blue estate:
My new to me steed

Well I come out of this on 1/9/23 as leaving this company and start new job on 11/9/23 and most probably be a 72plt XG will post once started

blue estate:

blue estate:
My new to me steed

Well I come out of this on 1/9/23 as leaving this company and start new job on 11/9/23 and most probably be a 72plt XG will post once started

Come on bluey where’s the new steed

We’ve had Scania and Volvo, Time for Dafs

sam

I think your setting yourself for Globby to state his usual spiel about DAFs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: old hat but he’s happy :laughing: :laughing:

here is an absolute stunner

CRISPY:
I think your setting yourself for Globby to state his usual spiel about DAFs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: old hat but he’s happy :laughing: :laughing:

Crispy, Globby 480 has been AWOL since the early hours of christmas day, nobody has seen nor heard from him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Back when we used to do hay and livestock :wink:

One we just got rid of and replaced with an LF :smiley: