Daf 95 super space cab....wanted

Hi all, does anybody know of a super space cab with the ■■■■■■■ 500 in it for sale, around the years 95/96 ■■
thanks in advance…

jarsper:
Hi all, does anybody know of a super space cab with the ■■■■■■■ 500 in it for sale, around the years 95/96 ■■
thanks in advance…

You should contact Socar of Lelystad the Netherlands. They’re bringing in a nice yellow 500 from Portugal.

E-mail: info@socar.com

Fax:+31-320-228604

Telefoon: +31-320-284848

or even better: Martijn Schuiling + 31 6-54765207

Thanks for the info mate, i shall look into that one…

Jarsper did you find a Daf as I’ve just come across a 530 ■■■■■■■ one on the net for sale
m.autoline-eu.co.uk/sf/tractor-u … 01400.html

Hiya mate, thanks for posting that up, im after the “95” model, the one prior to the xf being launched…dont know if u remember it, but the model im after was like what (hts) Craig potter had in the mid 90’s…

thanks anyway for posting…

here you go…

trucks.nl/en/vehicle-detail/3193401/daf-ft95
I shall be waiting for my cheque!

Theres a 2004 530 for sale but its a double drive with a mounted crane , its at Cormac Leonard Comms

To set the record straight, the 95.500 SuperSpacecab was the star attraction at the RAI exhibition centre in February 1994. The 500 was available in 4x2 configuration only, tractor unit or drawbar rigid. The cab itself was an option on the 11.6 litre engined 95’s and set new standards for comfort and storage.
With a list price of £87, 650, I am astonished so few examples have survived :unamused:

380streamline:
To set the record straight, the 95.500 SuperSpacecab was the star attraction at the RAI exhibition centre in February 1994. The 500 was available in 4x2 configuration only, tractor unit or drawbar rigid. The cab itself was an option on the 11.6 litre engined 95’s and set new standards for comfort and storage.
With a list price of £87, 650, I am astonished so few examples have survived :unamused:

I met the British driver of one (in Spain) who claimed the ■■■■■■■ 500 engine was great but very thirsty compared with the DAF motor. Robert

380streamline:

4*2, LHD, Super Space Cab and Tractor Unit only. No drawbar rigid.

Left hand drive only I think.

robert1952:

380streamline:

I met the British driver of one (in Spain) who claimed the ■■■■■■■ 500 engine was great but very thirsty compared with the DAF motor. Robert

A long shot I know, but was it Blue and Silver?

jarsper:
thanks in advance…

try on the dutch truck sales web sites . Any 1 know what happened to the Road worrier mad max DAF 95 that had the 500 ■■■■■■■

No use now Jasper I sold this about 10 years ago it went to Gambia. Wish I still had it .

Leyland_marathon2:
4*2, LHD, Super Space Cab and Tractor Unit only. No drawbar rigid.

I worked for Leyland DAF at the time the 95.500 was unveiled, and can confirm the 500 Was available
as a 4x2 Tractor or Drawbar rigid, SuperSpacecab, LHD only, :wink:

Nice old 95 on Rogers web site for sale, looks quite straight for an oldie