All the best
Gary.

A few more for you here…

one from truckfest last weekend

spaghetti no junction a must see for spacecab fans

this motor was at truckfest but in differant colours

Carl:

Different colours, same owner. Been the same owner all its life.

rob do ya know if its been restored cuz the rumour at truckfest was its had 40grand spent on it :open_mouth:

this one?

heres another

Carl:
one from truckfest last weekend

spaghetti no junction a must see for spacecab fans

bloody hell thought I was the only saddo that bought Spaghetti No Junction…havent seen it for a while since the roof leaked in the loft all over the box of VHS videos…had to be chucked out…there was a certain amount of BS in that video…although i didnt realise it at the time i was only 14 … :smiley:

ya can get it dvd now mate its worth it just to see the motors :smiley:

my e reg.bought this new

Manchester to Dordrecht using North Sea Ferries judging by the sticker in the centre of the screen :stuck_out_tongue: I bet that was a tiring trip.

I just recently bought a DAF history book which has some good information in it, except for one part where the author is trying to be clever. He points out a Lithuanian 3300Ati trying to be something it is not.

Actually Mr Author, it was because there is one above, I had a C reg one and I also had a C reg 2800

The Ati was launched with the 3300 in 1985, the 3600 came a year or 18 months later.

They are still the best truck ever built in my eyes, forget the air leaks and the non adjustable steering wheel, they were great.

A 320hp DAF in 1984 was something to behold

spending 4 nights a week on north sea ferries in them days could be very tirring. :smiley: :laughing:
good thing was i worked for mat transport in them days plenty hours to rest in hull
when clearing my groupage.the good all days :confused:

Carl:
ya can get it dvd now mate its worth it just to see the motors :smiley:

I got it yesterday and watched it last night they are nice trucks :smiley:

Anyone got any pics of the interior :question:

Ive got some pics of that somewhere, its owned by Atlas of Winsford, they have 2 mint 143’s too!

That shows the bits that made the cab the best ever :stuck_out_tongue:

Fern Schnell Gut

Wheel Nut:

That shows the bits that made the cab the best ever :stuck_out_tongue:

bloody nora, non-adjustable steering wheel in that position? christ! lovely interior thou.

Good pics there wheelnut. A question, when did they drop the brown velour fabric and drab plastic interior for the grey fabric etc??

Im guessing from memory it would have been around 1990 / 91!!

More pics please, the original Space Cab is one of the classic 80`s trucks. :wink:

GTL Heddon-on-the-wall Newcastle

dutchie64:
my e reg.bought this new

Hey dutchie you bring back some happy memories with this pic,had it for 4yrs and loved it,refused to come off it till kenny sold it from under me.
regards dave[aka bilko]