DAF 106 XF Air duster

In a few weeks I’m changing jobs and will be driving a 67 plt XF
What type of air duster connector do it need ?

New pastures

blue estate:
In a few weeks I’m changing jobs and will be driving a 67 plt XF
What type of air duster connector do it need ?

New pastures

Take more than air to clean out fresh cut grass…

Find air supply for seat, cut insert T piece, job done… you might need to buy the T, with the extension on.

Going by a previous thread, you might have more problems than just the connector. The 13 plates enclosed all under the seat and knowing DAF this won’t be any better on 17 plates.

On our 15 plate CFs its all enclosed as I was trying to fix a squeek once and couldn’t get into that area.

viewtopic.php?t=97756

As a sidenote, please tell us the pay is really really good for it being worth changing jobs for a 17 plate DAF? Our 18 plates are knackered, kill your back and suffer more faults than a 6 month old Iveco.

The S/Space have a push on connector at the base of the seat for an airline

chaversdad:
The S/Space have a push on connector at the base of the seat for an airline

Thanks

New pastures

trevHCS:
Going by a previous thread, you might have more problems than just the connector. The 13 plates enclosed all under the seat and knowing DAF this won’t be any better on 17 plates.

On our 15 plate CFs its all enclosed as I was trying to fix a squeek once and couldn’t get into that area.

viewtopic.php?t=97756

As a sidenote, please tell us the pay is really really good for it being worth changing jobs for a 17 plate DAF? Our 18 plates are knackered, kill your back and suffer more faults than a 6 month old Iveco.

Yes it’s getting bad there
Last one to leave will turn light out

New pastures

thought the 17 plates had a socket down the side of the drivers seat, beside the suspension control and 24v socket?
Sapper

sapper:
thought the 17 plates had a socket down the side of the drivers seat, beside the suspension control and 24v socket?
Sapper

Some don’t read the thread tittle that says (106) not (105)[emoji6][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

New pastures

Some of us can spell Title.

Sapper

Where in the title does it say 106?

Sapper

sapper:

Sapper

Grin.

sapper:

Sapper

Grin again.

The Merc Arocs that i drive (yea i know) has the outlet towards the base of the drivers seat, near to the a/s control.
The air duster that was supplied with the vehicle, which is 6 years old, is in its original packaging in one of the overhead glove boxes.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

sapper:

Sapper

Grin.

sapper:

Sapper

Grin again.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Update on this
No socket on seat [emoji20]but I was routing around by side of the seat where the scuff plate is and felt a hole at the rear of it , so unscrewed the plate to be meet with a plastic pipe with a push fit joiner [emoji848]
Hey presto ordered air duster with right T piece and fitted it tonight

New pastures

What on earth are those curtains? Where are the 4 inch tassels and “The only way is dutch” logos :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fuzrat:
What on earth are those curtains? Where are the 4 inch tassels and “The only way is dutch” logos :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Factory ones I think
And this truck is for earning not looking like a tarts boudoir

New pastures

:laughing: :laughing: