DAF 105 a good lorry ruined

Well here are some pics of the dissapointing 105, Daf have spoilt it in my opinion the lockers are smaller the switches for the cab next to bunk have gone and strangely so has the night heater switch the one for that is on the dash, so you have to fumble around for it in the middle of the night if like me you don’t have it on all night, but at least it has a fridge. The cupholder has been moved from next to the drivers seat to the bottom of the door, very handy that :unamused: And it is beige well that will be very grease friendly, the curtains are paper thin, there use to be a 24 volt lead in the middle locker so i could fit the inverter in it and then all i had to do was switch it on, well guess what that has gone as well, despite it’s age i think i would rather have my R reg 95 back, two of the pictures star my fingers :unamused: :unamused:

Tracker being fitted

All this use to fit in to the lockers

Nice to look at

Seems to have drasticly cut down storage space.not the best of ideas but as you say it looks good from outside

Cut it down a lot because the lights protrude in to the cab which is also where you replace the bulbs stupid idea to me, all they had to do was extend the cupboards 6 inches in to the cab, also i cant understand why they have moved the switch for the night heater from next to the bunk, but do drivers ever get asked there opinion on cab design

Should of had an autobox.Much better than the manual.
Why have you got a box of tachos.Is’nt it digital?

Tony b

I was hoping it would come with an auto but sadly not.

Tachos well i have been asked a few times if i have any spare by drivers who have run out so i thought i may as well keep whats left with me

It’s a DAF. 'nuff said.

We were supposed to getting 8 new 105s at out depot but the TM did a deal with another depot whereby we got 8 ‘54’ to ‘05’ reg M-B Actros 2544s, and took the DAFs.

From what I hear, the boys that gave up their Mercs want them back!!

Hehehe!!!

Very supprised DAF , have got it so wrong normaly DAF are in the on top of there ball , altho i always hated the windows that 3/4 window!