D4Drivers.uk - Opinions

Morning, I live and work abroad and need to return to UK to renew my Class 1. I need to have a D4 medical and found a website www.d4drivers.uk. Was just wondering if any of you have used this service before, hidden cost’s etc. I don’t want to book a medical with them for the advertised 50 quid only to find out I need to spend another 50 for the hidden extras. Cheers for your opinions.

I checked out the local one to me and it looks legit but you could do the same for the one near you and then call the medical place directly to confirm
d4drivers.uk/leicester/
ashleighclinic.co.uk/our-services.php

Not that far away from me in Nottingham for £45 = nationwidemedicals.co.uk/hg … gv-medical

Always pays to shop around

How long until the medical runs out :question:
What date was your last UK licence issued to you :question:

Already run out Rog. Been offered some Class 1 work and for the money I can’t turn it down. Didn’t renew my licence at 45 and didn’t do my CPC as at the time I didn’t need it. Sorted out 35 hours periodic training so my plan is go back to UK - do my Medical - do my 35 hours then send everything off to be renewed. Sounds simple but I’ll be amazed if it all goes smoothly.