D2 form

Hi

Had my medical, and im now filling out the D4 to get provisional for Class C.

Couple of questions, do i need to include a photo? and do i need to send any proof of identity? Nothing has changed with me, and I renewed my photocard in January, but not sure.

Many thanks.

what do the accompanying notes say …

Sorry the d2 is not av on line so I cant see it …
but the guidance notes should clear things up if you read them carefully

accompanying notes are INF2D. but they are no help really, unless im missing something lol, which is entirely possible :wink:

stoob:
accompanying notes are INF2D. but they are no help really, unless im missing something lol, which is entirely possible :wink:

na sometimes the notes make more sense in Lithuanian :wink: ( just thought I’d lay off the Polish :wink: :wink: )

im pretty sure i dont need photo or proof of ID, as im on ly adding class C provisional entitlement. Think ill just send and cross my fingers :slight_smile:

The INF2D form is pretty clear and easy to understand. If you are applying for a C (or C1) Provisional licence and you already have a full photocard car licence, you need to send your existing licence and a medical report (D4) with your application. Nothing else needed.

DVLA will use your current in-date photo on your current car driving licence so no new photo needed

Remember to tick just C & D on the D2 form

Many thanks