D2 Form

Hi all, first post here, has anyone had to wait 4 weeks for a new D2 application form to arrive from the DVLA? I emailed them 2 weeks ago and they just replied, ‘please wait at least 2wks before contacting us’. I’ve tried the local main post office and their answer and I quote " Oh we once got some of those by mistake but they’ve all gone now". I’m getting a little bit frustrated now.
Any kind comments welcome,
flimflamman.

Have you tried a local reputable training provider? I’m sure a lot of them keep the relevant forms in and would be happy to help. Ryan

Call my office and ask them to send you one.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks to UselessForce and Peter for quick responses.

I’m going to call the company I’m thinking of training with and see if they can help then if not it’ll be your office Peter! Cheers.

I waited 3 weeks then ordered another. That turned up a week later. I wonder if half the time they don’t send them to make you call back

Thanks Kcrussell25.
It wouldn’t surprise me, can’t see what the problem would be, the process must be automated.

I’ve called my local trainer and I can pick one up from them, it also gives me a chance to see their operation.

Ta all.

Glad you’ve got it sorted, hope the viewing goes well and you get to see / experience a good trainer! :slight_smile: