D2 d.v.l.a form

i have a friend who wants to obtain his class 2 provisional, but he needs a bit of help filling in the form,

. which catergory does he apply 4 ? c, c1 c1+e

. does he have to have a medical before he can get the provisional?

. does he have to pay or is it free??

mark h:
which catergory does he apply

C and tick D as well

mark h:
. does he have to have a medical before he can get the provisional?

Yes

mark h:
does he have to pay or is it free??

Pay for medical

All this info and more can be seen by clicking the link in my signature :smiley:

Tick the box for C as well as D keep your options open Look around on Google for a medical could cost £100 or there about Every thing costs a lot with L.G.V. training The term class 2 has been replaced with the letter C.We all had to start somewhere.so good luck to you.

Pay for medical but the actual provisional licence is free. Surprisingly for the DVLA :smiley:

I had a medical recently with these guys, £49 if I remember.
Had to pay over phone but it all went well :slight_smile:

driversmedicals.com/

so on the d2 form he shud tick
. lorries category C - C1- C1+E

just to get his provisional so he can start his lessons,

why would he need to tick catergory D- D1?

and he needs to send his car license with the application along with his medical report

does this mean he doesnt have to supply a photo ■■

sorry to sound silly like but when i passed my class 1 & 2 the driver scheme i done it with filled it all in :wink:

mark h:
so on the d2 form he shud tick
. lorries category C - C1- C1+E

C - not C1 or CE

mark h:
why would he need to tick catergory D- D1?

D not D1 - in case he may want to do PCV in the future - no need for a seperate medical if already got D prov on licence

mark h:
and he needs to send his car license with the application along with his medical report

YES

mark h:
does this mean he doesnt have to supply a photo ■■

No new photo required unless current one is very close to 10 years old

mark h:
sorry to sound silly like but when i passed my class 1 & 2 the driver scheme i done it with filled it all in

YDS now no more - you can tick all the boxes BUT that leaves the possibility of DVLA cocking it up !!!

JUST TICK C & D

cheers everybody,